Reviews for The Great Escape
misherukuro chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
I enjoyed this fic quite a lot thanks for the read. ~,~
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 33 . 11/3/2015
waa nxt upfate please!
I was reading this story when it first got out until its 11 chap, just got back in reading it again. You make me shout in excitementfrustration and cry with the losing of the baby scene.
I love the part where they are so lovey-dovry they didnt realize they are filming. . . sooo funny. . . .
PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
wwel chapter 33 . 10/23/2015
I've been living this story. Can't wait to read it again when it ends. Wonder how many chapters you're planning for this. Gonna miss it when it ends
Guest chapter 32 . 10/22/2015
Time for an update so post asap
Guest chapter 32 . 10/22/2015
Time for a new chapter so post asap
Guest chapter 33 . 10/22/2015
I've read a few of your skip beat fanfiction so far - I have to say I'm impressed and I'm looking foward to the rest of your stories :)
ndngrl14 chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
:O awesome finally decided to catch up on this story and love it! Can't wait for a new chapter
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/4/2015
I hope you've found what you'll be writing for next chapter because I'm quite anxious to read more I've loved this fic since it began n I still do so please update asap umm maybe she should dream of what sho brought back the lose of the baby cause that's something that would still bother you when you see or encounter the person who indirectly caused your pain n ren being who he is will do something unexpected for her like they can have special date or a romantic get away and also ren stills a kiss n is spotted since he really wants them found out so the rumors keep coming or their seening getting groceries or him dropping her off or out doing something fun like mini golf or bowling or she goes wi5h ren to the batting cages you know something unexpected
Guest chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Please update already! Im dying for more!
dulceshaka11 chapter 33 . 9/29/2015
omg i love this history ! im waiting the nex chapter
Guest chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Love this story
black neko hime chapter 33 . 9/11/2015
I want everyone to find out that they're married to each other before it ends.
Someone should explain to Kyoko that if people don't know that she's married when she gets pregnant again, they'll think she is the sort of girl that she was terrified of being. They should also tell her that it's hard for Kuon because he is really happy being married to her and wants to share his feelings with the world.
black neko hime chapter 30 . 9/11/2015
What she said in the interview would make me really curious. That sounds so real and sad. I'm surprised the interviewer didn't try to talk to her after the shoot...
Guest chapter 33 . 8/5/2015
I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt passing away.
And thank you for continuing the story. It's been great so far and I can't wait to find out how it continues/ends.
celestialfyre chapter 33 . 8/3/2015
I'm really sorry for your loss. But if it makes you feel any better, this chapter is terrific. You have not lost your touch at all. I personally don't have the courage to write or even publish anything I do but I would imagine that sometimes when you fell off the wagon you might find it hard to get back in the swing. But this was marvelous, so glad Sho finally met the Demon Lord. Kuon is not to be tested. Can't wait for more continuation!.

Best,