Reviews for Stay with me
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Aww so cute 3 3
thataah.nascimento chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Ameeeeeeei simplesmente ameeeei !
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Ermm your grammar needs A LOT of work. But for the most part good story.
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
This story was... AMAZING! I can't even- I'm gonna miss it. I loved it. :)
QuirkyWritings chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
Heyyyy have you got a beta if not I'd love to be yours
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
It's the end? *sobs* B-but it can't be! *sobs* W-why? *sobs* OH MY GOSH! PERFECT ENDING! *rocks back and forth and sobs some more*

The emotions! The obstacles! The... the Kenmille! Oh man... I'm in LOVE with this story! So glad Jesse gave Kendall the address and permission to be with Camille. :) SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! *Happy Dance*

So sad this story is over, but I loved the ending! So sweet!

P.S. I used to be "KendallsCGU", you know, the crazy girl who left messed up reviews. Lol. I think this one's the weirdest!

P.P.S. I can honestly say, this was the sweetest Kenmille story I have ever read. :) Loved it!

Peace, Love & Kogie :)
Alecks454 chapter 24 . 8/12/2012
Yay!
Alecks454 chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Can you list all the songs you used in this story please?
Alecks454 chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
I am a Lomille fan and a Jendall fan so i am happy Jo is coming back in big time suprise this season. Anyway you need to get a beta cause they are a lot of errors in this story spelling mistakes you name it. Also I think Camille is right maybe they are not meant to be together if all these bad things keep happening. It means they should just be very good friends.
Alecks454 chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
In a way.. It's good that he does not remember anything about Cami
Alecks454 chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
Wow i did not see that coming
Alecks454 chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Ok I love Lucy she is funny i mean big fool! Her in the last chapter angry cracked me up! i love Jesse 2!
Alecks454 chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Change can be goood. I hate moving but for other people good
Alecks454 chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Work on your spelling and grammer and sentences so everything can make more sense. Great chapter though Lucy and 3 f the guys were funny in this chapter when they saw Cami.
Alecks454 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012