Reviews for Modern incest
awesome possum12 chapter 1 . 6/8
Fucking awesome loved it!3
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/23
that was good keep the chapters coming
Kingofthespirit chapter 1 . 2/21
I think you were 4 inches too generous for King Emo's dick
Isjsjsjsjwjeksjs chapter 1 . 1/14
Amazing now plz continue this story
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
amazing story, i have to admit that i'm impressed with all the lust that Naruto and Naruko showed in the story but i hope to see more...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
e stato un po...strano
The Gai chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I reviewed bow gimme stories ... please O:-)
Daniel565 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Die Alone chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Your thing is shit. It's not even worth calling a story let alone an actual fanfiction. I have read fanfiction, and I have read shit. This is shit. Did I mention how shitty this is? You have all kinds of errors. I see grammatical errors, spelling errors, and sentence based errors. There are even errors with names. I mean really, "HinIata"? What in the fuck. It's Hinata. Have fun being a retarded dipshit.
dan chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Nice
jangoman1579 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This story is an insult to writers because of sentence errors, stupidity, grammar (didn't see much I think), and an insult to lemons for how long it took for you them to do it and all the extra nonsense that was not needed.
And don't say shit about me not having any stories so I shouldn't judge cause I'm working on one but busy with finals
narutoyugitofuu chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
4-way lemon
TheMysteriousPerson -0-'-0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
:'( no plz dont stop the storys PUPPY EYES NO JUSTU LOL I dont know why I did tthis but I just felt like It plus your storys are awsome ever thought of making a long story were naruto In a lemon game or something like that it I look forward to a new story
narunel fan 22 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That ways really good u should make a second chapter to this with their four way
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
If you are a girl, I would fuck you!