Reviews for Modern incest
jangoman1579 chapter 1 . 5/11
This story is an insult to writers because of sentence errors, stupidity, grammar (didn't see much I think), and an insult to lemons for how long it took for you them to do it and all the extra nonsense that was not needed.
And don't say shit about me not having any stories so I shouldn't judge cause I'm working on one but busy with finals
narutoyugitofuu chapter 1 . 3/6
4-way lemon
TheMysteriousPerson -0-'-0 chapter 1 . 1/2
:'( no plz dont stop the storys PUPPY EYES NO JUSTU LOL I dont know why I did tthis but I just felt like It plus your storys are awsome ever thought of making a long story were naruto In a lemon game or something like that it I look forward to a new story
narunel fan 22 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That ways really good u should make a second chapter to this with their four way
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
If you are a girl, I would fuck you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Not bad but you speed through to fast. Anyone who reads something like this is a diliberate pervert. Also I recommend going back and revising some grammar to make it easier to read. You misspelt guys name I've never seen it spelled that way at least. And also if your going to have an incest anime thing going on please be a little more descriptive to make it easier to forget a little bit.
IK chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Uchiha is how you spell it.
top kek chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
it was ok 0/10 - IGN
Gemini-Spark chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
can you write about that 4-way
dark lord chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I COMMAND THEE TO MAKE ME A SEQUEL (pretty please with cherries on top)
MultiBlackLink chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Another one of those rare stories. A WTF and good story that I end up adding to my favorites.
Jacob3399 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
You should write a sequal
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story. I love the pairing hope you do more.