Reviews for One Piece: How fast can I sum it up?
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow. Seriously summed up in five minutes. Nice.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I feel like the biggest idiot ever for not being able yo read that in 5 minutes... Anyway, I'm sure if someone who didn't know a single thing about One Piece read this it sure would get them interested. Though I was kind of hoping for a cat related joke for Kuro.
Ronin24 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
i gotta admit when i saw jango for the first time my first thought was "Michael Jackson Rip- off".
AnnaNozomashi chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
HAHAA this summary is like fuckking epic, I laughed my ass off xD and I rolled on the floor laughing. no really this was awesome :'D
Vheeri chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww, I didn't read fast enough... I wanted to be the first reviewer. Anyway, I recently decided to actually catch up on both the anime and manga and yep, this is EXACTLY what happened through and through. XD

But at the end, with "Luffy tells her that she can't have fishmen island anymore…because he's seriously just that awesome!" I was expecting you to say something like, "Luffy tells her he ate all the candy and he's gonna take fishman island after beating her up."

Not exactly like that, but along those lines. Still, this was awesome and I'm glad my alerts weren't disabled.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Best. One Piece. Summary. Ever. And, yes, One Piece IS freakin' awesome.