Reviews for Threads of the Eastern Seas
Olho07 chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Of fuck. After 3 years, I imagine that there isn't any chance of a end, there is?
SpecH82T chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
So any plans to continue this? :)
sarronxo chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
O.o Oh shit! Run Isabela! RUN!
Redcrimsonblood chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I always love how these stories end at a cliffhanger. ;) I'm new to the DA fanfics, and I keep stumbling on this. xD

I really like the story so far. I hope the next chapter comes soon so I can see what happens. xD
Ace chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Ok so Isabela is back yay now we'll get to the whole will Hawke kill her or F*k her scene soon I hope, and we haven't even got to the meme part. So please please please update this one. I know I'm being whiny, and demanding, but damn it this is good and good fics need to be updated!

There are not that many great stories out there and the ones that are posted always have such low update stats.

But I am grateful to you for what you have posted so.
Ace chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Well this is cool. I love the idea of having a back story to the in between of the main story line, and the fact that you're doing this off a meme is so freking cool! I'm loving the little snipit of what's going to happen with letting Castillion go.

Can't wait to read the next chp.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
The worm has turned.
Knight-XIII chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Wow this is a great story, well more like a begining since we've only scrapped accross the surface of Act 3. I love your protrayal of the characters, especially Hawke and her hurt and betrayal. So much better then anything the game could produce, especially since what they gave us was a 'oh hey Isabela is back...whatever.' reintroduction.

I hope you're able to find time for the story as it is really fun to read and well written. Not to mention I want to see how the reunion between Bela and Hawke blows up.

Good luck with life, and I'm rooting for your motivation .

-K
Wolvenkite chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Hope you update soon.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
It's been over a year since you posted this story. Are you ever going to update this? I think it has a good potential right here. Most don't even have a chapter regarding the three year gap.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I don't usually review stories outside of the FFXIII realm, but this one is just wonderful. It's off to a great start and I can't wait until the next chapter. Poor, poor Hawke. :(
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very wonderful and intriguing start. I can't wait to see where this is going!
Silentragnarok chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
great story,cant wait other story from you :)
surfergirl3537 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great start! Poor Hawke traveling all over for her lover but only to miss her. Can't wait for some more