Reviews for One Piece: Luffy of the Heart Pirates!
Ezakike chapter 4 . 4/26
I love it! Also I have a question. Are you gonna give Luffy a devil fruit, and if you are are you gonna give her the gum gum no mi or a different one? Personally I think you should give her one, maybe a zoan type. I always thought that Luffy would look really cute as a cat of some sort, like a small cougar or panther. That's just me though. I love this story and I can't wait to see how you make Law and Luffy a couple. That should be hilarious. This story is so funny and cute that i'm definately gonna keep reading this no matter how you continue it. :)
sousie chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
nice
Anime fan KNB chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
I just have one question is this story on Hiatus if it is could you Please P.M me
freeze47458 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Please update the story pretty please!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Vixen's-Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveeeeeee the story plzzzzz update soooooooonnnnnnn
Vixen's-Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I love this story plz continue it i really interested about the happening that have taken place plz update
P.s Love for this story
Is etched in my brain
So yeah update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im begging u
sticy17 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Ohhhh how law gonna do to find his crew mates?! Can you explain of flashback luffy's past or it was same in the anime / manga?

Can't wait to read your next chap ; )
0Chrissie0 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I wonder (and hope!) if you'll continue this :)
raisa.sohel chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
SWEET! Luffy is crazier than ever and law hahah...good kuck with her
LunarStar98 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
XD please continue!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hey love it why not write this again
NightHunterDeath chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
So, its been a year since you updated. And if your not dead, I'm gonna be really mad at you. Please update! I can't just sit here, wondering what's going to happen next for the rest of my life! Please hurry with the update!
theskythatshinesbright chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
i cant wait untill we get a new chapter *-*