Reviews for You Are Here
Kensy Echo chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
NICE IDEA OF STORY! *wink* My first Lui x Len that I read till the newest chapter XD Aww I only thought that they are similar in shota part, nothing more! I'm so sad too that Lui has't have any voice yet.. But umm I think Ring Suzune is older than Lui, because from what I found in internet, Lui is 12, while Ring is 17 :)

I love karakuri burst XD and it's sang by the Kagamines Append right? And that's what I thought! What if Len installed with Spice's personality O/O Please let Lui with Len! You you must update ASAP! ..or I'll haunt you with Len's Katana!

Ganbatte!
TheGreEnOranGe chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Cool! Love the story! Keep up the good work! UPDATE:D
BuffyPet chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
wow update soon plzzzzzzzz
SweetCrazyYandereGirl chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I love this pairing! Weird how about half if the pairings that're about Lui are LuiXLen though...The Spice thing was so funny XD The fanfic is so cute and somewhat fuzzy...I bet if I send this my friend she'll forgive me for sending her to such a smutty Yaoi fic before...Ahh...infecting my innocent friends with Yaoi and fuzzy shota pairings have never been so much fun...Update please! this story is one my most favorites on LuiXLen!
Catching Happiness chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Dear, Fifth-Of-Fourth

Oh Lui!

Being shy and all 3

And the Vocaloids' conversation on SPiCe! is HILARIOUS!

Hehehe...

It would totally be great if Len sang it to Lui!.Can you include some other Vocaloids in this?

I slightly want some more yaoi in this so...onegai? (OwO)

Maybe for Lui you can give him a notebook or mini white board to right on for an easier conversation.

Can you maybe give Len some competion with the other Vocaloids boys around his age? ( girls are okay but like I said, I like some yaoi!)

Are you continuing this fan fiction because this one of my favorites!

All the other ones are one-shots... (O3O)

Please countinue this!

From,

*.'.Catching Happiness.'.*

P.S. I would give you more ideas but I don't know how to...

P.S.S. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! ONEGAI!
Everlasting Hello chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
-takes a deep breath- ! Lui being painfully innocent is just too cute! I already thought that he needed to sing Spice! when he voice comes out, and this just reconfirmed that thought. Now I'm gonna start saving up my breath for the next chapter. XD
Naty17 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Hahaha, oh Meiko! "You wimps, if you won't explain it, then I will!"

I agree with Kaito though... I don't think it's legal for a 14-year-old to sing a song like Spice... but since it's Len... I'm willing to make an exception.

And yes, all the spaces were deleted. It said something like, "This file has been moved, or deleted." *shrug* Huh...

Woah. Gakupo... and Kaito? Didn't see that coming! You really must be a yaoi fangirl, huh?

Yay for updates! Update again, and I'll give you a virtual cookie! Now how's that sound?
Naty17 chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
:o EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! *fangirl squeal* So insanely adorable, I just loved the ending, omigod!1

Okay, now before my head explodes of cuteness, I shall end this review.
Naty17 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Hullo, it's me again!

I now know why you find Len x Lui so adorable! Kyaa~!

I tried looking at your OC, but the link didn't work... ...?

"It looks like blood flowing smoothly in the air!" 0.o That was kinda scary... But it does seem to suit Rin more.

And... what part of Len was half-naked, exactly? Hopefully, the upper part, or else... poor Lui... he'll get attacked by fangirls asking him how big it was. XD
FiniteXS chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Interesting story so far. Very minor mistakes here and there, but I find this story enjoyable to read. Keep on writing.
Inside Out Musica chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
THIS.

YOU HAVE BECOME MY NEW ROLE MODEL.

Honestly, I had the same idea that Lui is mute till he gets his voice. I'm currently in the process of writing two fics about it now.

BUT YOUR IDEAS ARE BRILLIANT. I mean, compare this to mine, and I'm barely just scratching along. You actually provide insight on how Lui feels while keeping it in third-person. Now me, I really don't know exactly how to... Really, yours is a lot better.

And Len and Lui is now on my favorites list for favorite couples. Even though I kinda prefer the random threesome of Ring and Lui and Oliver, which I thought of a while back. I really don't think anyone else has thought of it yet...

WAIT WHY AM I BABBLING ABOUT MY LIFE.

You are doing a wonderful job. You really deserve more reviews; I'm surprised it's only gotten one with this good quality. Wait, this one makes it two... OH WELL.

To sum it up, amazing. Keep writing. :D
Naty17 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Aw! Totally adorable! I can't resist shota yaoi!

Okay, normally I would write more in my reviews, but my baby bird is screeching in my ear for me to feed her, so...