Reviews for Louise the Lyrical
very good.
kapuis chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Original story, I like that Nanoha is old
kurotenshi-08 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This sounds great I hope you continue this story one day
Zero chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Nanoha-san gone old?That kinda about Fate-san,Hayate-san and the others?Are they old too?
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So, this is what the white Devil will be like in retirement. A pro league badass grandma...well, at 95, there's probably a great or two in there somewhere.

Takamichi. Harlown. Scrya. Midchilda must have some really interesting marriage laws for something like that to happen.

I can't wait to see Nanoha train Louise. It will be interesting to get her perspective on Louise's abilities, as well as what she thinks about how these people use magic.

I wonder what new modifications Nanoha has made to her barrier jacket to accentuate her age?

Ugh, it's late-well, technically it's early, but whatever. I'm never properly coherent when the sun's not out.

Keep up the great work!
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wait, Louise getting lessons from Nanoha?! Ok, so she's a 93 year old woman who has aged well, but Nanoha?!

Well, Louise has problems with her magic, Nanoha is an expert trainer, who also knows Intelligent Devices. Considering that Louise's problems are power control (she has the Void aspect to her magic, power is something she doesn't lack)...

So, how long until the White Devil's new apprentice starts befriending people?
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Looks like this particular Nanoha married both Fate AND Yuuno. :)

Very interesting.

And being summoned at the age of 93... Louise is going to be put through the wringer, isn't she?

I can't wait.

And I also can't wait to see Louise get a Device. :)

Please update soon.

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Cool Story :)
starstruck87 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
love it, please keep writing
Nyamu chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I believe it is spelled 'tongue'.

and yes please continue the story or have I said that already?
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
... Nanoha... When she's old? Take Brute Power, Raw Skill and Unstoppable Drive, combine with Sheer Experience, the Treachery of Old Age and a measure of Sangfroid...

The White Devil just got Scary. Scarier. Scariest? Scarieriest?
Nanya chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This has some grammar issues all over the place, also, you're trying to compress too much too fast. (Pacing issues)

That being said...

I LOVED the last line of the fic.

And I think this has promise.

Just, take your time, take a deep breath and expand the scene some.

I can help with grammar, but I can't help with the story, I don't know Familiar of Zero very well (outside of fanfics).
Puidwen chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
like the story, like the concept, but i got to say nanoha seems a bit off for a reason i can't put my finger on.
korat5 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
this may be good whare did the unison devices come from tho
S.W.H.S chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Please get a beta. They do make things better, and this needs a lot of work. It's good and all with it's ideas, but like Ragnorok said, it's poor at the moment.