Reviews for Sons of the Bat
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Id love one of them to be named Eclipse or Battalon, Intuition and Logic, or (this one's kinda goofy) Batbee and Beebat. You can use that for a lot: bluebat, batblue, etc.
If you haven't already chosen names I hope those come in handy.
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Please keep going with this. This is a great AU.
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Not a bad idea, I kinda think it's likely when you consider the women he's encountered over the years.
Take the good person test.
Exp232 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I remember writing this with you! (Yes, I am the cousin...) It was a blast! We need to do this again.
KandeePop chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Um...Epicness!
Becky chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Can you add my character Infinite? She can help in some way... Please! PLEASE! I'm in love with this series and please... Short dark brown hair.. tan-ish... Headphones, shades... I would really love it if you can do that! ... Any age you think is appropriate... Please?
Becky chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Interesting.. What happened? What will happen? You actually have me at the edge of my seat!
Becky chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
OMG cliff hanger much? Awesome too AWESOME...)
Becky chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
XD Epic food fight... Love it
Becky chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
It was interesting... hmmm? A little weird though.. When will he get a girl?.. ) Love it though!
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Please update soon!
Clove15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
So sweet
TheForgottenSuperhero chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
He's gonna adopt Dick right? I love that kid even though he's fictional I couldn't imagine losing my parents like Dick and Bruce did.
1Superman4Me chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
well i was thinking nightwing...but that's GOING to be taken eventually...hawk and dove are out...what about sparrow?
ArtStorm chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Love this story! I egarly await the next chapter!