Reviews for Shattered Pieces
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Awesome chapter I love it!
Le tueur silencieux chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Noooooooooooo WHY G.A and Flash WHY !
anonymous chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Definitely not what I expected! You should continue because to me it doesnt feel finished, almost as if it was rushed.
Sabre1950 chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Holy Crap, man! That was an intense read. The dialogue was so chilling, there were times when my heart started to pound, hell, I felt like I was there. I was on the edge of my seat. Defiantly keep up the good writing. An excellent read! 9.5/10
NoLongerHidden chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
I think I'm gonna cry.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
This has to be one if the best story I've read it was soooo intense! I was on the edge of my seat almost the whole time. I loved it keep up the good writing!
LiveandLearn95 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Thank You. I'm just going to say ths early, because I know I'll be saying it to you at the end of all this. When I started reading chapter one, I was expecting some long drivle that lurks around the disgusting corners of . But... no. This is beautifully written and very gripping. I very much like this dark realism you bring to the costumed hero subject, it reminds me of Watchmen in a way. I can't wait to continue to read this story, and I have to say out of all the terrible and just plain horrifyingly bad writing on this website, it's comforting and reassuring to know that there are great writers like you on the internet.
FlashGirl chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Ooooooooooh, irony! I was just reading your fan-fiction (decisions) the other day. You should feel special I never review, but I couldn't drag myself away from this story not even to clean before my mother came over to my apartment, told her I was doing homework, BWHAHAHAHA! Seriously, wish reading for school was as much fun as reading your stories, alas, I am forced to do what I don't want to because I have to, blegh, adult life. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story, the character breakdown was really realistic and I could really feel the emotion in the dialogue. This is hard to do and not have it come off as fake, mad props yo.

FG
Deadeye517 chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Amazing story, I was up all night reading it because it was so attention grabbing and really well written. Definitely 10/10
Anime Freak Sammy chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
Jinx? Really? Okay, I'll admit it worked in teen titans with the KF there but . . . .
Argh, I'm conflicted between artemis and Wally or jinx and Wally!
lukesky12 chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
This was an amazing story I've read it like five times now and parts of it still make me cry I think the best parts are Wally getting hurt by mamoth mostly because of the teams reaction I also love wallys fight with sportsmaster and the epilogue was a nice touch. It would be very interesting If you were to make a sequel about how the events of this story affect his future
Jazbez chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
Loved the story, and the epilogue plus the Father's Day one-shot sets up a perfect foundation for the story if you ever decide too do a sequel soon or after the hiatus.
Loved it and hope you continue your Young Justice stories.
marmarpenn chapter 22 . 6/23/2012
Shizzony. You realld know how to right a story and you got all the characters down to the dot. Great story you should soooo write a second book with them haveing kids!
gatolope420 chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
love this story! damn. wally just kept getting ass kicked thru story
Kvazq598 chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
First I would like to say that this is my favorite Artemis and Wally story ever! You actually made tear up a little in this story (in a good way). Keep writing cause you have talent.

Kvazq