Reviews for Shattered Pieces
Rick chapter 22 . 2/2
You have a very special talent and I think you should continue doing this .
Valor-Derzod chapter 11 . 1/7
wally isn't evil yet? fuggit I'm out of here
Valor-Derzod chapter 11 . 1/2
wally isn't evil yet? fuggit I'm out of here
Valor-Derzod chapter 8 . 1/2
Fuck thaaaaat shit I vote wally goes evil and kills his parents. At least an alternate split from when Artemis tried to make him stop moping (please, she acts the same way when her family shows up, you got her character all types of wrong) so he runs away and then proceeds to torture and kill his parents then become Hunter Zolomon or Eobard Thawnes sidekick. That would be fun!
Valor-Derzod chapter 6 . 1/2
So anybody else voting on killing wallys parents and wally going rogue? Yeah hos moms out of her damn mind but at least this way she gets some peace right
Valor-Derzod chapter 2 . 1/2
shouldn't a sprained ankle heal in like a few hour for a speedster? It should have healed by the time he woke up after sleeping right?
gidster chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
I just wanted to let you know that I love your story so much. I wish someone would bring it to life. like in animation. also it feels as though the song "unsteady" by. the embassadors, was written exclusively for wally in this story. like him talking to his parents and Artemis, robin and his uncle... it's kinda da cool actually. let me know what you think. I know you wrote this story before the song came out so it wasn't spared by it however it doesn't take away fro. the fact that it's perfect for it.
SVCrystalGreen chapter 22 . 3/29/2016
Great story! Had fun reading it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Awesome chapter I love it!
Le tueur silencieux chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Noooooooooooo WHY G.A and Flash WHY !
anonymous chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Definitely not what I expected! You should continue because to me it doesnt feel finished, almost as if it was rushed.
Sabre1950 chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Holy Crap, man! That was an intense read. The dialogue was so chilling, there were times when my heart started to pound, hell, I felt like I was there. I was on the edge of my seat. Defiantly keep up the good writing. An excellent read! 9.5/10
NoLongerHidden chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
I think I'm gonna cry.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
This has to be one if the best story I've read it was soooo intense! I was on the edge of my seat almost the whole time. I loved it keep up the good writing!
LiveandLearn95 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Thank You. I'm just going to say ths early, because I know I'll be saying it to you at the end of all this. When I started reading chapter one, I was expecting some long drivle that lurks around the disgusting corners of . But... no. This is beautifully written and very gripping. I very much like this dark realism you bring to the costumed hero subject, it reminds me of Watchmen in a way. I can't wait to continue to read this story, and I have to say out of all the terrible and just plain horrifyingly bad writing on this website, it's comforting and reassuring to know that there are great writers like you on the internet.