Reviews for Rival Survival
Triscribe chapter 1 . 3/22
Daaang... A very interesting look into Soundwave, I must say.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
More!? This is interesting and I'd love to read more about just how Soundwave'd get permission to have a human pet. XD
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ahhh I really liked this. Especially the voice you gave Soundwave. I wish there were more fics with raf and sw in them. D:

anyway. Great fic. ;D
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
i like your soundwave raf kinda sorta maybe possibly what allies? fics
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I dont get it does he want raf as a prisoner a friend or a pet?
LadySindrak chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
. . . Where's Buzzsaw?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love it! Can you write a sequal? That would be so cool. :)
TCLindsay chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Lol now I want to read more of this story ;p where's the rest man?
Revan 3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
The End? I was hoping for an epic.
Oh well. The story was good anyway. Very good take on a Transformer plotline. Surprised that it hasn't been used yet, to be honest.
TheDarkening chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I would love to see a story were soundwave just takes raf as a pet that would be interesting
TerraPrime chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Sequel? I would love one but, you don't need to.
Starfall765 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
One word: Awsome
ReveilleWolfie chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love this concept! It definitely leaves a lot of us to wish for more, no doubt!

I'd love to see Bumblebee and Soundwave duke it out over Raf, and see what Raf would do. Just a very cool concept!
Deepclaw chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
omg this story was great. :D I haven't read a good fanfic in a while but this was it. Great work! I loved how you kept Soundwave canonical Soundwave, all silent and deadly and aloof, and his interest in Raf is quite well explained. BTW Raf was also written really well! Kudos!

I truly enjoyed this, I look forward to seeing if you write more Soundwave. 3 Love that guy, always have!
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Words cannot describe how much I love this detailed description of Soundwave's competence over Airachnid. This fic's intelligence and complexity are elegant, totally worthy to depict our favorite geniuses. ;)

*turning off brain* I need moar!11 Please tell me you have multiple chaptersss!