Reviews for Touch And Go
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
It's funny, I love both Kurt/Blaine and Kurt/Puck, and I like Kurt/Sam, but not as much,because Kutrt Should Be with Blaine, except when he's with Puck of course. But I have never reAd a Puck/Blaine story because in my mind they are just wrong, but you have convinced me. This was super cute and I feel an intense desire to pout because it is only one chapter. Thank you for sharing it, I will go have to go read the Puck/Blaine stuff I found the other day.
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aww, Puck was such a gentleman, not taking advantage of can't-handle-his-drink-Blaine. And Blaine loves pink lol. And I guess Kurt matchmaker so well done Kurt. Loved the side of Kum as well.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Another truly lovely story, my dear.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh more more more;) this was awesome.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved the oneshot! D
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
this was so cute lol
AshtrayMed chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yeah, it's me, the reviewer who ranted on your Puckurt fic. I probably went under a different name, but I assure you I wrote that review. I'm sorry, I was had currently finished an Anderman story and I was searching for new ones, but there weren't any so I eventually gave up. I really wanted to vent somewhere, so I apologize for my review and judgement. But I'm happy it inspired a fic. This was really good. I orginally thought that you were just a Kurt/everything shipper, and the ones I know usually dislike Blaine. But thank you for proving me wrong. The timeline of this story made it feel like a oneshot, but it was very open-ended and I like that. Thank you for writing this.
AshtrayMed chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
hannah chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
its me again. i just reread the fic and realised I assumed you meant Blaine was your favorite character. but it could be Puck right? So... hope blaine gets more love. And btw, I agree with Puck! Blaine/Darren really has a fine ass!
hannah chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
lovely. Very sweet. i agree with you. Everyone ships Kurt with Evryone but Blaine is only shipped with Kurt. Kinda annoys me because I love Blaine and Darren Criss and I ship Blaine with all ND guys especially Puck!