Reviews for No Surprise
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I'm not much of a Scorpius Lily shipper, but that was so good! It made me cry and feel for Lily. I identified with her so well (and I have never even been abandoned in favour of a perfect cousin, yet) just so gorgeously written!
narissa chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Pls write another chapter...
sophiafreak7797 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
o.O wait is that it, she just leaves? is there going to be more? I"m confused
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aw... Damn I thought it was gonna end in a 'Speak Now' way and Lily would get the guy... :( Loved it though, I thought it fit the prompts really well
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow, I really like this one. I'm not generally too into the next generation fics, but I think this one helps to demonstrate some of the writing you can do. The fact that it didn't turn into a contrived happy ending is very good for the realism, and the characters were rather real as well. Good job!
smartiebot chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I loved this story! It's very well written and features one of my favourite pairings. Please write a sequel or continue on with this story!
Sara Darkotter chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awww...

Anyway... It has a sad ending for this... But there's some good stuff here for a continuation. Does she ever come back, does she ever get spotted, how does Rose take it, or Scorpius? Does Lily find someone else or stay completely loyal to Scorpius? Does she end up dying alone, or does she reconcile? So many ways!
Lillian Vianne chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
you HAVE to continue this. I can't get enough of it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE extend it? I might dislike Rose/Scorpius, but this is amazing!And, call me selfish, but I really want to see more :)