Reviews for To Say Goodbye Forever?
penny.robinette.90 chapter 4 . 4/2
Just found this story. i like it so far, i wonder who Jane's visitor was? Please update soon.
JustMindingMyBusiness chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
The last chapter was a little confusing ... why would Jane be so casual with Maura if the last conscious thought she had was that Maura hated her?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
maura pissed me off the 1st 2 episodes season 3 on the show for the way she treated jane. when I read the 1st 2 chapters, I was like, serves you right maura. suddenly things just went back to normal after jane woke up. like nothing happened between them? like jane didnt actually wanted to kill herself becoz of maura? so, I hope they would lay everything out on the table and talk and once and for all put everything behind them.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Thanks for posting . Maura's response to the e-mail will be interesting
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Finally Jane's awake, but I'm sure everyone wants to know who is the stranger that visited Jane? With Jane still being Jane, I wonder how she is going to react knowing she still tried to kill herself, again. :D
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Jesus Christ. You made me cry. Wow!
SVUobssesion chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Oh my god! I love this! Please tell me there is more?
Goven chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
hi I just road ur story and it is really good and I love it :) please update fast teh next chapi :) and yeah I have seen the new video from katy perry and it is really good did u see wide a awake from katy perry?
PureInnocentLust chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I hope you update soon it's been a while and I want to kno wat happens. :o let's not forget your the reason I got into fanfics xD
Pride365 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
So my phone internets is working out way better than I thought it would and this chapter is great! But it rasies so many questions! :-) who was the visator? What is going to happen to Jane's job? Will her and Maura ever get together? I can't wait to find out the answers!
secretstranger69 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Kinda anticlimatic to me. OOH-RAH to that video. Semper Fidelis
lilbit1016 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Hmmmm I wonder who came to visit Jane? Nice update
Turn.Me.On chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
I really want to know who this mysterious visitor is. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
MelHellion chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Oh man what a cliffhanger...I really hope this is updated soon because man is my imagination running wild right now with curiosity fueling it. I wonder what Frost and Korsak have in the envelopes and whats gunna happen to Jane and Maura next. Please oh please update soon!
Harrytoad chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
So sad, but wanting more!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »