Reviews for The New York Revelation
opallily03 chapter 7 . 7/5
I luv ur stories!
SuzyQ1822 chapter 7 . 6/29
So good! Action packed. Hot. Loved it! And very creative! Not just another "Draco and Hermione work at the Ministry...don't get!" story :P it was clever and very well done. Honestly, I loved how you jazzed it up and I really enjoyed your writing style! Going to go check out your other works now! :D
AmeliaaXavier chapter 7 . 6/21
Perfect! Action packed with romance... I couldn't say no!
Love this so much yo can't express it enough yo love it so much
E I R 8 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Sexy as hell! Usually i don't really read smut. Yet, i can't resist this story. Just love your draco and gonna check your other dramiones :D

Will do fav this one :D
nikif chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Great job... love the fun, the dynamic mission...
thanks to share:)

jkrowlingrox chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Wonderful build up! Great story!

Would you consider writing a companion piece or an outtake in Draco's POV? Because I would love to see his view on that Christmas party, and how he was handling Hermione's wavering feelings.
Fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Great start!hit the ground running!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Great story and original! Loved it!
stealy10 chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Omigod! that last line was freaing hilarious, I couldn't think of a better way for this story to end; also loving the smut! Whew! xx
sickcows chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
This was amazing. It was sexy, and action packed, and hilarious, and just perfect. Really, just perfect. I'm not sure how to put this, but it was like one of those cheesy action flicks that are just awesome, but it wasn't... Cheesy. It was good. It was really, really good. Wow, it was good. I loved it so much! I'm going to check out your other stuff now. It was so good!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
After reading about how she threw punch in his face after he attempted to be civil just completely threw my respect for Hermione's judgment out of the window. And the fact that she treats him like shite because she finds him attractive makes her seem more like a love-struck teenager in denial than a professional, sympathetic woman she should be.
You have a nice premise, but I can't sympathise with your Hermione. Sorry :(
Judit chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I love all of your stories and have read them many times :)
Can't wait for your next Dramione!
anon chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Intense showdown.

The recovered reunion between Dramione and their confessions afterwards were just fantastic!

Awesome job overall! You definitley kept me on my toes with the mission and with the growing Dramione dynamic. Well done!