Reviews for What We Are
WhoMe17 chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story
topcat2001 chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
This Is possibly one of the most amazing, and awesome stories I have read not only from Glee but out of every FanFiction! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I like how you intertwined the myths with the bible :3 makes it interesting and new :)
And it's a good thing you're taking the relationship slow, I hate when things happen too fast.
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I like the setup you've made with each of the families and the thing with the werewolves, definitely unique :3
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
That...was...AWESOME!

I love werewolf/vampire/supernatural being stories o.O this was by far the coolest out there. The one's I've read were kind of lame, but this one was sooo good :D

I'm def. adding it to favorites

w
thatharlequingirl chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
this was brilliantly done. could not stop reading it 3
CreateElements chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story was amazing!
Keating's Disciple chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Awesome ending to an awesome story. :) Thanks so much for writing this epic EvanBerry story, Cerberus. Looking forward to the sequel.
LadyGigglesalot chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
I am SO glad you are doing a sequel to this story because I'm not sure what I would do without it! I just want to take the time to thank you. Thank you for sharing your writing, your vision with all of us lowly readers. I can honestly say that I have lost interest in most of my fanfiction writers, but I will never tire of your stories. They are different, imaginative, and draw the reader in right from the start. You have a gift, and I hope that someday you will be able to write original stories. I know I would buy them! :)

Alright, now to review the story as a whole. I felt so many emotions while reading this story, and in my opinion that is the mark of a truly great story. I literally laughed, cried, smiled, frowned, and everything in between. I honestly am very glad you decided to take the dark route inthis fic because it allowed for so much more character growth and development. All the characters had to grow and mature in order to make it through, and that is why I loved it so much.

I would just like to mention one last time how amazed I am by how well you developed your OCs and made them real and lovable. A lit of times, people will bring in OCs and they will be completely flat, no development, no attachments made. I feel that the way you introduced and developed specifically Ralph and Simon was...phenomenal. By the end of the story, you had me bawling my eyes out over Ralph and really admiring Simon for his perseverance through losing two of the most important people to him.

I have kind of been rambling, so to wrap this all up, I just want you o know that I absolutely adored this story and hbe already recommended it to my friend. You are a fantastic writer and I hope that you will never stop writing. I will be eagerly awaiting the sequel!

Much love,

Lena chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
I love this fic. It had excellent writing and I loved all of the characters so much, well most of them... I love your OC's they really made this story so great. I also loved Sam and Rachel in it and Puck and Quinn and Finn and Santana especially. I loved the development of the characters and their relationships, it was so great to be able to read it!

I can't wait to start reading the sequel!
CJ chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
Even the epilogue left me wanting more lol. I'm really glad there's a sequel. (: It was such a good story. The ending was perfect and you are just an amazing writer. Can't wait for more of your stories.
NorthernLights25 chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
I loved the ending! I can't wait for the sequel!
cbell123 chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
Because it is the last chapter, I'm going to write a long review. First of all, please don't torture us by making us wait for the sequel...we're dying here. Second of all, this is one of the best stories that I have ever read. It had action, humor, love, and a really great storyline. You are a really talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of what you have to say! Wonderful end to a wonderful story, and hopefully a wonderful beginning to a new wonderful one soon.
TheNightSkye chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Omg! I cant chose one part that i loved the most.. It was all great. And in my heart :) thank you for everything and am really looking forward to the sequel. Love Evanberry and u did it justice :)

-Skye
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
im sad to see this fic ending it was so good

and dark

when ralph died i had tears in my eyes

and when the crazy left russel and judy saw the man she married i felt it was all bittersweet but really oving

out of curiousity will there be a sequel? will sam turn rachel and if she did turmn would she survive?

great story sad and glad it over canr wait 2 read ur next fic