Reviews for Security Problems
Darkness in shadowland chapter 3 . 8/26
Please continue! I love this so much!
Titania1796 chapter 3 . 3/12
actualiza pronto quieres
KuraiArashi14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Please update
Rain-of-Jazz chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
4Dragons chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
This is a pretty good fanfiction, I really hope that you continue it.
Sasuke actually getting disqualified for his tardiness is an amusing departure from the norm, well done. Introducing Sai so early is also an interesting idea.
May I just say though, its Gaara of the Desert, not the Dessert. That made me laugh harder then I have in any fanfiction ever. Picture Gaara with that cold look on his face, surrounded by cherries and strawberries and ice cream, Priceless image.
Good luck
mirian chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
que fantastico continua si
Rin Eve Klein chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I can't wait for the next ch. I've only read 1 other fanfic like this so I'm very interested on how thing go, plus it's a really good and well written so far, though you seem to be going through this very quickly though I'm not surprised since u did say that this was only going to be a one-shot in the beginning
iitrnr chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Wish you'd finished this arc. Anyway, had fun reading it. Thanks.
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
NaruHina or NaruHinaHarem Please!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I am soooooo mad that this ended right before the fight . but great idea I'm liking it
freshprince91 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
update soon yo
yaoigirl2000 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
this is good more please
Orchamus chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Huh, never a fan of stupid, like oh my god stop shouting your need to be Hokage stupid, Naruto. But still, good stuff.
czxw chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
How could you just leave off at such an amazing point!? Really good story, very detailed, please update soon! (: