Reviews for To Buy or Not To Buy Tag
Justeen chapter 4 . 7/5
Fantastic story. i would have loved to see something like this on the show. Interesting concept too. I'd never heard of throwing up blood before. Good hurt/comfort. Nice relationship between the leads.
tractorlady41 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Great job on your story!
xavionite chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I always thought there had to have been some negative effects on Johnny because of that rescue. I'm glad I found this story!
CindyT63 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Loved this! Well done!
marinawings chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Wow! What an intense story! I literally sat on the edge of my seat as I read it. I enjoyed the way you wove actual medical details into the story, giving it an authentic vibe, and I think you did a great job writing the characters. As I read, I could imagine their voices speaking the dialogue. And I love the genuine warmth and feeling of the story-Roy's internal thoughts and feelings, his interactions with his wife and, of course, his friendship with Johnny.
Christine1234 chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
This was such a great story! I love reading things that are straight from an episode but with a twist. You pulled this off so well and I was really into your story! Excited to read your other stories!
M'LissyLou chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I really liked this story. The hurt/comfort was good, but to me, the story was even better because it resolved something I thought needed resolved in the episode. I never liked how that episode ended; the conversation between Johnny and Roy about the house just didn't set well with me, though your take on it was different from mine. You seemed bothered by Roy trying to guilt Johnny into selling him the house by bringing up that he'd saved his life. I thought Johnny was ungrateful, but I didn't think he should have to sell the house to Roy, either. I liked it that Joanne set Roy straight about his waffling before she knew Johnny was hurt. Excellent, and very satisfying story!
sherlockfic chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Great h/c! And there can never be too many Johnny h/c's.

Great story, great missing scenes here!
Li'l Albatross chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I thought this seemed to really fit the characters! Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
SaraiEsq chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I enjoyed this story. The medical details were interesting, and the characters rang true. Thanks!
jillm06 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You could never write too much hurt comfort stories for Johnny. I think that is what kept the show alive and keeps it so popular for us fanfiction addicts. Keep em coming! With your medical expertise, your stories really work. You have the friendship thing down to a tee. Thanks for the stories.
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 2/7/2012