Reviews for No Time For Maybes
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This has to be one of my favorite tags to this episode, not only because it takes a different tack than the others, but also because it is well written. I enjoy watching Tiva from the other team members' POV. Great job!
Awakemiddream chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
love this! :) thank you.
jemmajane chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really enjoyed this, I think it was a really good take on that last scene and you kept them all in character well. Thanks, I loved it :)
blondevor chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love reading from Gibbs point of view so this was a breath of fresh air. Thanks for sharing - it was really great.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I like it! *Bounces like an excited little girl* I really like it!

I like that they went out for drinks, after all :) I like that neither backed away, and I like that Tony continued to push the topic. I like that Ziva sorta pushed back.

LOL, I love Ziva's catch on the movie quote, too! (Ahhh, Tony, guess you found your soul mate!)

And I LOVED reading about their relationship from Gibbs' point-of-view :)

A very nice take on their conversation and what might've happened after. Good work!

Soph
Dr. JES chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was amazing. I loved the continuation and the use of Gibbs' point of view. Very in character. I am now going to look for your other tags because I really enjoy your writing style. Keep up the nice work.
Robern chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
oh very very good
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I think it worked perfectly! I adore "Gibbs ships Tiva" fics. LOL. I love the way you tied it together with the Connery reference, too. ;)
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I was so mad that CIRay ruined the moment...andthe scenes for next week! I like your thoughts on the scene and Gibbs' comments :)
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was great:) I loved it awesome Job!
Onyxx13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved it. Perfect.
artist1157 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved this! I thought it was a well written story, and I hope to see more one-shots like this.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I only just watched 9x12 today, and for a while I was squealing like a fangirl. Or a pig. But the promo . . . We haven't had such blatant Tiva in so long, and it seems like every time they get close, something happens. And I'm really afraid.

Anyway, that was just me letting off some steam. This is a really great piece. Honestly, if you wrote a tag for every episode this season, I'd read 'em all. You are very talented!

I like the idea of Gibbs spying on the seen. His vindiction towards Ray I especially liked.

I'm not sure I understand the significance of Connery, however. Was Tony quoting him in other parts of the episode or something?
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Gah. So. Much. Love. For this piece, that is. It's in character and continues the mood from "Housekeeping" beautifully. I love the way you've shown that Tony isn't taking 'outs' any more and adore the ending of this piece. The fact that you wrote the whole thing from Gibbs' point of view is just the cherry on top of a particularly delicious ice cream sundae.
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
A lovely continuation of such a great scene.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »