Reviews for No Time For Maybes
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love how you wrote Gibbs' point of view. Oh, and I agree with your sentiment on "Housebound". It was WICKED! Anyway, good job. I should check out more of your tags.
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Lovely little story! Perfectly in line with the episode! Well done!
JustASmallTownGirl123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AHHHHH this is great! I totally wish this is how last night's episode would have ended!
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Love It!
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Season 9 has kept me on the fence about the 'ship (I used to be pretty firmly in the just friends category) and last night's episode excited me, too. I could almost hear the Tiva fans celebrating. So lovely to see something else from you, from an unexpected perspective - you write Gibbs so perfectly in character, and it's a nice handling of what might have happened after Ray's call. Gibbs is right - Ziva does deserve better.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was beautifully perfect. Well done. A mature lovely moment in time.
AngelCurls chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
So sweet, and really realistic way that it could go from now on ;-)
brightblue chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Perfect continuation! I also love Gibbs POV Tiva fics, so there's that, too! Great job!
lrigD chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love the way you have continued the episode without making it unrealistic. After the end of the tv episode, you continued the scene in a way that seemed very true to their characters and to NCIS in general. Well done :-)
diana teo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
sweet and delicate as a baby's breath,but with enough heart and embers to warm my cockles... :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Please keep writing the tags for the episodes!

This one was especially nice, to me at least as a TIVA fan.

I too thought Tony's body language spoke volumes when he refused to move out of her way when she went to speak with Ray. And Ziva too, with her hunched over shoulders, like she was defending herself while talking with Ray.

And I'd like to think Gibbs would act like this.

DANGED good tag!
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
omg I so LOVED this. fingers crossed that the writers have merci with us Tiva fans and make something more happen...and SOON.

I really enjoyed this! ...i already said that...well still ;DDD
emmad96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Am i the only one that thinks after what, SIX years of them sidestepping their 'thing', we may finally be getting closer and closer to them getting together. I will be happy provided they get togather in the next two seasons xD.

Very well written and the reason I went and watched the ep jsut now xD.
kateandria chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
season 9 hasn't aired in germany yet, so i believe i just got spoilered... not that i would mind if it's done in such a great way! :D
mprmusings chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yes! Yes! Exactly what I envisioned in my head as the credits rolled. of course i was trying to push the previews of Ray asking ZIva to marry him out of my head at the same time. As i declared to my husband...i Ziva said yes i will have to boycott the show, seriously my heart won't be able to take it!

ok and lastly, clearly the producers don't want us to hate ej what with her whole shipping tony & ziva all of a sudden? LOL

I digress, thank you for this one shot! And I hope you tag every single freaking ep :D
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »