Reviews for My Hidden Secert
Butterfree chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
This was absolutely adorable! Ah, the hug had me gushing out rainbows it was that fluffy. Overall great story so far. I like your female version of Lag. So many authors mess the characterization up when they genderbend characters but I think the way you had done it changes Lag's personality just enough. So I look forward to any future chapters! Thanks for the read.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
That conversation between Sylvette and Lala was nice, though I doubt Lag/Lala would throw away being a Letter Bee even if she gave up looking for Gauche. I mean, it's become a huge passion for her in the canon series. Lag's dream to deliver people's hearts isn't really hanging onto the past. It's rather the exact opposite.

Butterfree chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Getting a look at Zazie's point of view had a smile running on my face, great chapter!

Butterfree chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Haha, I loved the part with Zazie being shy. Double cross-dressing makes loads of sense! You have to make yourself look like a drag queen while being female is all...right? XD

Butterfree chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Connor would be a bombshell and you know it!

CatLoverx33 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Please update soon that was such a cute moment!
Kuro-chan chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Nee, nee, how about making a big twist like Noir/Gauche coming in and making an appearance in front of La-chan that made Zazie really jealous?
Ly-da-dinosaur chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I'm asking for an update, just cuz it's a cliff hanger
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
PLEASE Update soon!
IloveCats chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
PLEEEAASE UPDATEE! I'm on my knees right now, so yea, better update, author. :) (_)v
JustSomebody chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
THE HECK IS THIS! IT'S... IT'S AWESOME! *thumbs up* Oh, Zazie-kun, Lala-chan! Gambatte!
Zazie: The hell are you talking about?! I'll never *looks at Lala* Never... I'll... *looks away* Whatever..
Lala: (o\\\o) Oh dammit... I feel it again..
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
awsome
Hanaka Riika chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
PLEASE PLEASE TT)b Please make this fanfiction untill the last TAT

This is really cute and romantic, And also, what happen to the ball.. err whatever .;;)

x3 Please2?
ChuckIsAShmuck chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Why don't you ever tell me when you write new stuff? Anyways, me likey!

Love,
Your Favorite Stalker

P.S. You should write an entire story about me for my birthday!
White-blood chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Awesome fanfic, hope u will finish it.