Reviews for Hotel Motel Holiday Inn
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
HAHAHAHA!

This was the first PRUAUS fic I ever read...! Don't really remember how I came across it...

I didn't even know what "Hetalia" was at the time... XD BRINGS back memories!
Closet Cleaner chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Wow. This was really good! I loved the incredible detail and Roddy's little arguments with himself. And I really liked how human they seemed, and how they interacted with people normally and stuff. Poor Gil, I wish I knew what he was thinking throughout this whole ordeal, but I know how much of a pain it would be to rewrite the fic from his perspective! XD I'l just have to use my head.
I really liked it! Good job! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Hoo-rah for Roderich topping! XD I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Dude. That has to be the hottest hand-job I've read... ever O_O total props to you! Please write more with them! XD
kesesesese chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
put it this way...i have never laughed so much whilst reading any piece of text ever XD
PomegranatePocky chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
finally austria isn't being so obstinate and seme prussia is super cute even though i never took austria as a seme type. The little crush he had on vash was also super cute. I look forward to your next story .
flyingsaucerscout chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
omg, I love your Roderich. This was gorgeous ffff /rapes author alert button
Kay the Beta chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
*vigorous applause* Well done, my dear. It was definitely nice to read such a story from Roderich's perspective for sure. I'm glad Roddy was able to let go of his crippling pride. And obviously Roderich doesn't know how to drive a stick shift He didn't even mention the clutch XD Just goes to show how unsavvy he is around anything that isn't a musical instrument. But speaking of instruments, I just thought of a horrible pun that...oh it's so vulgar I don't think I can type it. The short of it: Gilbert knows how to play the flute, they're naked and getting freaky...I'm sure you can figure out the obvious joke for yourself. Still, power-bottom Gilbert's smirk is simply irresistible. This was thoroughly enjoyable, and while I'm sad to see it end, I know we will see something new from you soon! Later, love!
fggot chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
im absolutely in love with this story. You're spot-on with the characters, and i love the plot :] i cant wait for the next chapter.

the only thing im afraid ill have to correct you on is your german :]

verdammt means damn :3
Fantasia V chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Great I personally didn't think that it was boring... I mean-

RODERICH DRANK ALCOHOL!

Can't wait until the final chapter!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
DUDE. I really liked this chapter! but yeah, Luddy should calm down ._. its not like he has any idea what Roderich is going through! really looking forward to the next one :D
AlfredF.JonesTheHero chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Dude...this is a totally awsome story! I LOVE IT! hahaha! you should continue it because it is really good.
Kay the Beta chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Oh Roddy, should have ordered a nice Austrian Schnapps. They know how to do it right. And really, Gilbert? Coke and Jager? Well, I can't say I didn't laugh at the whole "Heads, I win. Tails, you lose" deal. *rolls eyes* Clever, Gilbert. 100% chances are pretty decent odds. Poor Roddy never had a chance did he? :P Looking forward to you revealing your secrets next chapter! XD Peace out for now, Bonsai!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
This story is amazing! your writing is simple but pleasant to read, everyone is very in character and I LOVE IT! I really really really want you to update!
Jacquzy chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Ah, I love this! Roderich's narration is so snarky and cute, and I absolutely adore how you write Gilbert! Looking forward to more :)