Reviews for Putting the Pieces back Together
CarterMackenzie chapter 17 . 1/4
So well written. Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2019
This is certainly very beautiful.i k ow it's been 2 years but I certainly hope that maybe one day you will do a continuation of this story. And hope all is well with you.
welshcwtch chapter 17 . 1/7/2019
How have I only just found this. I love it I wish u were still writing
prettydynamic chapter 17 . 11/7/2018
hi molli! please continue if you can.

im pleased with the happy ending... of sharon accepting andy and saying i love you.

i love your Sharon because she is more human, strong and lovely, vulnerable, sweet, rather than cold and heartless.

i like that you included brenda. i know she and sharon can either be friends or civil and amiable at least. id rather see them be allys than lovers which some write about. im glad she taljed some sense into sharon to give andy a chance.
prettydynamic chapter 15 . 11/7/2018
the situation is very dark and violent but andy's presence and closeness to sharon and her children is just great and i wish it was never broken so that by the present time in your story they would have been married.
prettydynamic chapter 13 . 11/7/2018
i hope you will not portray Brenda in a bad light
prettydynamic chapter 10 . 11/7/2018
feeling depressed again. lol hahaha. i wish they would fix everything.
prettydynamic chapter 9 . 11/7/2018
in the beginning this was aheart breaking shandy story. but im glad things look happier now and i hope it ends well... happily ever after.
Erica2401 chapter 3 . 9/20/2018
Wahaha chapter 3, Sharon naked and the boys discussing her, so great! You made my day with this and I can’t wait for the rest, thanks
aveemcb chapter 17 . 5/22/2018
Hi! I just re read this fic and I would love more! Where is Richard now? Do Jesse and Andy get along? Why does Rachel get such bad migraines? And what is she hiding from Sharon? Really hope it’s not too late for you to continue this!
GUEST chapter 17 . 12/15/2017
MORE PLEASE
GUEST chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
STILL HERE
Guest chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
I’d love a continuation! I hope you are doing well, and wish you the best.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2017
This has been a wonderful story. If there's anymore you want to write to continue it, I would love to read it.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2017
I would love to see you continue. Just found this story and read it in one sweep! :)