Reviews for If Ziva's phone HADN'T rung: HOUSEKEEPING
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Every time I watch this episode, I get so angry that her phone rang. I hate Ray so freaking much, and while I'm glad that he's gone, I have a lingering feeling that he'll back eventually. I do kind of hope so, too, because I would love to see a kick ass and vulnerable Ziva in one episode. :D Anyway, this is perfect. I sososo loved it. If this had happened, it would have been so freaking perfect. Thanks so much for writing this. It was fantastic.
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
GAH FKHDSSJBGSFKBGFKG THIS IS SO PERFECT. WAHAAHAAAHHHH /CREYS
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yes! That is how it should be!...I was screaming at my tv yesterday when I saw the scenes for next week! She can't go off with CIRay! :)
Onyxx13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You wrote exactly what I was hoping to see on TV. Thank you.
Tali NCIS-Gleek Fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great story! You know I noticed something the real last scene is sooo deja vu did anyone notice the same exact thing happened when he was with Jeanne? Ziva stared at him while he talked on the phone !
Aquasm chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is so good! Im in Australia and have not seen the episode but i had to read anyway
Rimasters chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
My favorite line "Ziva was engaged, sort of. To an ass-hole." Had me cracking up. Good job. I wish the scene had gone this way.
Miss Suave chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
*drifts off into Tiva heaven* goshhhh it was so cute! I cant stand Ray :P he needs to go. And Ziva BETTER NOT SAY YES! I need Tony and Ziva together ASAP! Count on it by the end of Season 9.
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I absolutely LOVED this! :)
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
How I too wish her phone hadn't rung! Thanks for giving me a little au to chew on until next episode! This was awesome!
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AHHHHHHHH! I loved it. Please don't leave it like that. THERE MUST BE MORE! I wrote a fic tagging to housekeeping but I doubt it's anywhere as good as this. It's called "It Must Be Love". Six chapters so far. Anyway, I really love this fic and I can't wait for more. :)
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Love It!
pokeloon15 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Sweet! this was so cool, i really hope ziva says no next week
AngelCurls chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Sweet! I think "housekeeping" was a start to Tiva too, but with the way they started it, it seems like it's going to be a realistic Tiva :-).
cherri0196 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
*SQUEE!* I can't believe what a leap forward Tiva nation made last night! Stupid co*kblocker Ray though, with his awful timing and his stupidity. Great story!