Reviews for The Mark
8669 chapter 17 . 5/2/2016
I Love This Story I wish there was more of vampire diaries in it. I hope you add more soon
Alec chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
You really should give out warnings before you start the fic. You've got Jackson and the Sheriff together despite Jackson being seventeen. Stiles is pregnant only JUST turning seventeen. You should have started the story with a few warnings like: mpreg, age gap, underage...

There is no logic to this story, usually I'm cool with stories being unique but the Sheriff and Jackson? Not only is that illegal as fuck but it's creepy and not something the Sheriff would ever consider. I'm assuming this is a crack fic because the characters are 100% OOC.

If you continue this story I suggest you at least work on your spelling.
Angel Went Crazy chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I really like the story so far, but two spelling mistakes that are being repeated are retch and mater. Retch is a word for throwing up and I think you mean reach. Mater I think is supposed to be matter. Hopefully this helps and I really do like the story.
JoWinchester chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
I KNEW IT!

Alistairs an evil Biatch!

Lol!

I've been glued to this fic most of the day, I'm full of flu, and it's been absolutely riveting! Haven't been able to put it down!

I can't wait to see where you take this!?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Oh hell! As if Stiles and the others didn't have enough trouble. Whoever these idiots are they need to go on. ; Erica having the hots for Stiles? Who knew
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Hmm. So much going on. Wow! Can't believe how horny everyone is all the time. Though I think it fits more along the lines of how teenagers really are, instead of how some shows perceive them.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Damn! Reality is a cold hard bitch! So how did Damon do that? Was it telepathically?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Yeah! That's how you do it! I'm loving this. Though some of it I don't understand. The counselor, is she part of the bad guys? Hell, you can never get rid of them. Damn! They just keep coming and coming. I don't think they want to mess with Stiles, he'll put some whoop ass on them.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Hmm. So what lifestyle is Isaac talking about? That's odd for him to ask, considering that there are gay couples in the group already. Hmm. Curious. Hopefully he doesn't find Melissa as his mate, that would be just weird. ; Matt, is he doing that against Mr. Lahey or Isaac? Seemed Mr. Lahey because he cried and ran off when he saw Isaac.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Whoo! Another chapter, another crazy event! This is incredible. Usually I don't like fanfics where men can get pregnant, but this one makes so much sense. While the sexual parts I don't think would actually happen, everything else fits perfectly with it. You have an incredible gift! Love your story and can't wait to continue reading.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Damn! That's so many kids! They're only children themselves. They better become more responsible. They better! ; Poor Isaac. So Erica and Isaac are both gonna be in this too? Nice.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Oh lord! I seriously think all these people are too immature to be having children. If this is the future, we're so fucked!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Well damn! Poor Alex, that's so sad that he couldn't save her. Stiles understands. ; While I get why you did it, the part with Allison, Danny, and Scott makes sense but then it doesn't. It is your story so I'll just look past it I guess.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Wow! That's crazy! ; I found the scene with Jon and Jackson very erotic. Just the whole part where they were looking into each other's eyes. I think that's the perfect way to connect with someone while having sex, or almost sex. LOL This new Hexenbiest, Hmm. wonder if he and Lydia are going to get together.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
What?! So all that death and that was their plan? I don't get it. Why would you sacrifice thousands, if not millions of people, over the course of over 1000 years just to create a beast that is the combination of all the beasts you want to destroy? Why is it crazy people lack logic?