Reviews for We Go Together
robstar4ever101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
ikr he is so freaking sexy :) :) :) :)
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is so adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So cute!
anamariaa71 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
so they kissed?
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aw, that story was really nice. That was a sweet ending; it was all so lovely.
D3aD CuT3 ZoMBi3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
OMG! I absolutely LOVE this! I really have to number the reasons why!

One, Starfire is not weak, and I am so glad you didn't portray her as weak. So many times people will joke about how she is and create a fan fiction where she is basically the ditsy blond, and it is so not true. I love that you made her strong.

Two, ROBIN IS SO EFFIN ADORABLE! I love Robin so much, and I agree with you on his ass. YUMMY! I like the originality of it.

Three, I think my favorite line is "She was a warrior and needed no protection." I guess this goes back to my earlier statement, but I still had to point it out.

Four, you write very well, let's not forget that issue. I loved the style, the creativeness, and how you took a situation and molded it into originality.

I simply say congrats and this is being added as one of my favorites.
Lady Wolfy chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Cute! A few grammatical errors here or there, but nicely done :)

-LW
Tacoqueen1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
love it love it love it !
ily26 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
awwww! u know how much i luv ur stories? A LOT! Ur up in my 2 favorite authors along with Kryalla Orchid. I seriously enjoy all ur stories and I hope u keep making more:)
Starfire-is-not-a-wimp chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is actually the most adorable thing ever. I can totally seeing this happening. It's so perfectly alternate universe, Robin and Starfire are so wonderfully in character. Thanks for this gem!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

All that pondering going on in Star's head! All that uncertainty! Wow! Good capture, there.

And, yeah, he was all, "Gosh!" and "Golly!" and being unintentionally deadly cute, and how could she have resisted even if she WEREN'T already crushing on him with everything she had and ...

Yeah.

Good stuff.
Char chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great story! It's pretty funny that you'd make such a comment at the bottom considering how just yesterday my cousins were teaasing me that i'm in love with robin.
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
aww! so cute!
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Robin getting all romantic at the end, and a happy story from you too. Your last one-shot was all warm and fuzzy as well.

Liked Starfire's view of things in this one, with her exploring her feelings. Glad it worked out for them at the end.