Reviews for Micro Fanfictions of KunZoi
Daydream Raindrop chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh, I love these! These and their sequel I both very much enjoyed. I always look forward to the gorgeous conclusions to each one. I like how sometimes Zoisite is all heartbroken or angry but then it turns out that Kunzite is actually being really sweet and is devoted to his little rose. Each concept is unique and precious and so fun to read! These are the first work of yours that I read and I instantly fell in love with your stories. What would I do without you? (or this precious couple!) BTW, some of my favorites of these micros are no.7, no.9, and no.16. I just about melted...
starchilds chapter 21 . 4/6/2012
Thank you and I look forward to the next series. starchilds
starchilds chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
Kunzite is TOOO mean to Zoisite. thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
It is not safe to mess with Zoisite. Especially with Kunzite around. thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 18 . 4/6/2012
They are SOOO sweet together! thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
Kunzite teases Zoisite with no mercy. Zoisite is just too cute when he gets uopset and pouty. thanks, starchilds
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
Both drabbles good. And this epilogue is good.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
Excellent
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
Both are cute and awesome.
starchilds chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Kunzite protects fiercely what is his and Zoisite IS his. Looking forward to future updates. Thanks, starchilds
Innouva chapter 16 . 3/3/2012
sweet :-)))

more more more
starchilds chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
Queen Serenity knows Kunzite would never submit even to Zoisite. A sweet wish for a child. Thanks, starchilds
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 2/25/2012