Reviews for Just keep holding on
Bluebird75 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I liked it, you should finish it though, even if it takes a long time. You have wonderful ideas and you are a great writer. Keep it up! :D
Gina Callen chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like this, wish it wasn't a one shot you could do so much more with it.

Really well written though :)
fictionfd chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Loved this! Do you plan on writing more? Please, please, please
SazzaBirdy chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I liked it and would like to read more
lilawonder chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Would love to know what happens next. I liked the opening scenes and the image of Tony sitting by the highway.
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aww, Poor Tony :( This was a great fic! I loved it!
RHMichaud chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very good writing. I wish there was more. I don't see Tony as being the overdose kind of guy, but it would be interesting to see how this plays out.
toilmama chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Uhhh, I liked it and I liked that McGee was the one who found and saved him. Very sad, though...
anci2506 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I need an end! can't leave us hanging like that! :-))
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aww Poor Tony

Love a hurt or picked on Tony fic.

You really need to continue. We need to see everyone reaction.

Does Tony get better

fired for being unstable especially if Vance is the director.
MissMushy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
great story but I feel as though it can't be left as a one shot. It needs to be carried on and show us Tony's recovery or something.. Like what happens in the ER, What happens when Gibbs and Co find out.
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Please write more, would like to see what the team's reaction is to Tony's overdose, does he survive and if so what help does he get.
nexis44 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It needs more. You get us on the edge of our seats & then stop? lol. In all seriousness it is a really good start. You can feel his pain & anguish. (been there before) I'd love for you to continue this story. Take us on the journey to his recovery. Cause there is help and w/family, friends you can recover (I did:)
DinozzosGibbsbabe chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
nicely done and I hope there is more coming...Take care.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Interesting look into Tony's head. Would not mind knowing what happens at the hospital if anything.