Reviews for Fill in the Blanks
Whirling chapter 1 . 9/25
This may honestly be one of the best fics I've ever read. This was great, oh my god. Just... the awkward uncertainty between Kal and Roy combined with Dick and Wally's casual comfort was really funny to read. Birdflash is my favorite ship, and I don't often read fics where they're the secondary pairing, so this was kind of enlightening in terms of how outsiders see them - made me want to write a fic about it tbh hahah. I don't review very often, but I've really enjoyed all of your Roy/Kaldur fics, you're an incredible writer and I haven't gotten bored once through any of your works. Thank you for writing!
ThatOneNerdyGirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
OMG. I love it. There just aren't enough RoyXKaldur fanfics in the world.
Ash chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
:D
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This story is so much fun! Roy and Kaldur are super lucky to have friends like Wally and Robin who force them to admit their feelings for each other by tying them up and locking them in dark rooms and spying on them and, and ...well, they're lucky all the same. :)
reviewingfrmfone chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
So who's the uke or are they versatile (I prefer versatile, but that's why you're writing's awesome-the choice). Love your writing- could you like do a long multi chaptered Koy maybe with Lian? Any way YOU ARE AWESOME
rff
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
"This is why you shouldn't let grownups have sex. They make everything so complicated."

"Too true," Robin's voice replied. "Wanna go play Mario Kart?"

"Is that a euphemism?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"Eh. Either way."

! YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I can die happy now. this fic completes me. LEGIT.
OP Prompter chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ahh I'm so sorry I didn't do this sooner!

Because really, you turned my prompt into something SO MUCH BETTER.

I really like the way you write. It has a distinctive style with a flow without fluff if that makes any sense. Because pretty detail and metaphors are all good if you're waxing poetic, but they aren't what makes a good story, nor what makes good writing.

As I'm probably sure you've already heard, your characterization is flawless. I've done some research for fills but truly yours is what seems natural. From what I've seen you've inspired other writers in writing the characterizations for Roy and Kaldur (as many have complained that they're hard to write).

And furthermore, there's a reason why as soon as you started filling the Roy/Kaldur prompts they've become more popular. I don't know about you, but I started liking the idea of this match since a little before Target (Targets completely cemented it for me). It's so balanced and natural, but it didn't quite catch on. Until, your glorious stories that is.

Really, regardless of genre or pairing I've been dutifully reading all your YJ stories. You've truly got talent and it makes me wonder if you do any writing for your line of work? Because you're hardly an amateur.

I'll just wrap up this long-winded and wordy review (that, I'm afraid, was a bit more about you than this story).

So bottom line - thank you so much for the fill. It was incredibly wonderful to read, and more than I ever wanted as the first fill to a prompt on the YJ-Anon meme. I'll be watching your future stories!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It was ironic on how Roy was the first to make a move when drunk, only for Kaldur to make the first move when sober.

A nice short story.
escaperealityforawhile chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I literally CANNOT with this story. This is the funniest sh*t I've read is /so/ long and can we just maybe be best friends? This story is wonderfully written; you've got an amazing writer's mind and an eye for word structure, grammar, and detail. And it was funny. So, so, /so/ funny. Aqualad/Roy is an interesting ship, this is the first time I've seen it. Mostly, I just read it for the possible Kf/Rob but I'm so glad there was more to it than that. Amazing story, really!
Yuzuki-chan6277 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is fucking brilliant. The in-character-ness, the awkwardness, Robin and Wally's epic lines and how you handled the Kalduroy (or whatever it's called) so well. INSTA-FAVE. That's all I can say.
luxy27 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was fantastic! Roy and Kaldur we're in character but completely adorable and in love with each other and Wally and Robin were amazing and the whole way through I was thinking "Are Robin and Wally getting it on? Or are they just really close bros?" I'm going to go with getting it on P
Ash Likes Lemons chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
love it XD
LadyKnight chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You. You. You. You. YOU.

I love you, and you're amazing ability to take these two boys and put them into words in a way that matches and exceeds ecerything beautiful and wonderful about them in my head. When I see that you've updated or started a new story, I have to get up from my laptop, set it down calmly, and dance like an idiot for five inutes because I JUST CANNOT EXPRESS.

Just, the way you write Kaldur and Roy, like they're still them but they're them who realise how GOOD they could be fore eachother... it make's me all happy melty inside.

I especially love the way you keep them in character. Way too many poeple change Kadlur to make him softer or brighter (in the bouncy,happy M'gann way). You? You keep him Kaldur, the wonderful, formal-but-oh-so-fun-all-the-same literal knight-in-shinging-arm-tats we all know in love. And you don;t exagerate Roy's grumpiness or angst issues to the point where he's unlikeable or emo. It's wonderful, and it's rare. Thank-you for being "that author" for this pairing. Thank-you for wiriting these wonderful, fun, sexy, emotional stories where are boys still get to be themselves, but with one another.
TwingtwangGoesTheUkulele chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You amaze me with how well you write each character. And oh! Some lines! Ahhhh so funny and well written! Oh god. I was squealing.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
*pounds fist on keyboard* *shrieking laughter* I...cannot get over Thing 1and Thing 2. Cause... goddamn they so are. :') And this- "Oh man, Wally, please come over here and appreciate the joke I'm not making right now." /I'm a sucker for some well-written humor, alright. I was plenty worried for Roy and Kaldur being non-talkative (and they are sooo sweet and awkward in just the right ways. I just wanted to smoosh their faces together). Also, Robin... though "Bat" may be a valid answer for any circumstance... it doesn't explain shit. XD /"This concludes our 'Congratulations, You Didn't Sabotage Your Entire Relationship, Platonic and Otherwise, Despite Your Best Efforts' party," he said. "You two should probably go make out somewhere."/ ROBIN AHHHHMYGOD. I'm dead. Humor killed me. Happy death.