Reviews for The Unhappy Ending
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! I love these two! Thanks so much for writing this!
(Hmm... Maybe I'll go and stalk your profile for more stories!)

Keep Writing!

Greets

Shiroi Ichigo
Soie chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ooooh. That's it. A perfect Yukiatsu/Anaru scene. Yukiatsu is an asshole, and Anaru so... so human.

That's brilliant (So is your Tsurumi. I hope she'll find someone. Maybe a guy with a big heart and a bigger smile who would fix her - no, i'm not talking about Poppo, hah :p)

Really, I loved it :)
Stars of Orion chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was a really fun read, I enjoyed it until the end! Good work!
frangasmic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
afdgsfjagsgjfa.

perfect.
Fridayi'minlove chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
There were so many lines in this story that ripped my heart out. The way you wrote this was really beautiful. I think I died a little because of it.
ranipaki chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is the first fic I read for anohana...and I am sure this is going to be my favorite, it was beautifully written. I loved it. You should write more about this pair )
EllieStone chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Usually, I'm not one for Anaru/Yukiatsu. However, this was beautifully written! There are so many little lines that I just want to snatch up and carry around forever.

"Sometimes I feel like I've been dying for my whole damn life."

"Self-destruction is a luxury she cannot afford."

"Have you ever loved somebody, without having to hurt for it?"

Those were just a couple of my favorites.

Also... sneaky hate spiral? Was that a Hyperbole and a Half reference, or am I overthinking things?
Selryam chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Yo, I just wanted to mention that I've loved everything you've ever written, not to stroke your ego or anything.

I guess it's the mood, or something like that. The way you write. Sad and, like, gritty?
euphoria92 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I have no words. I loved your take on this. Can picture this happening. And your writing style is just brilliant. The story had a nice flow to it. And loved how it was so bittersweet at the same time.

"I could be your hero."

Don't know why but I LOVED when he said that. Out of the rest lol.

I do feel bad for tsurumi though :/

Oh well, I don't know what to say anymore *is an epic fail at reviews T_T*

Hope to see more of anohana from you! )
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
this unbelieveably great and amazing. fantastic characterization.
Possibility Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is so simple and yet so complicated! I really loved it! It kept me reading breathlessly from beginning to the end! I love how real this sounds, I can really picture them all like this after Menma disappeared! It's great that Anaru and Yukiatsu are main characters, I didn't even feel there was no Jintan :P I loved them in series, they are such an complicated character and you did great job pulling them off and wiring about them! It really seems so real, as if it was in anime!

Also, the first few sentences was amazing! I read them at least ten time times, so enchanting, really describes "the process" of smoking and inner thoughts.

Such a great fanfic, than you for sharing it, I enjoyed it completely!
Arora HickoryEye chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I don't really have any significant, articulate response for this fic but I love it!