Reviews for But Believe Me, I'm Not Helpless
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I really like this story. You're a great writer. I can also really relate to Kurt in this. "Trevor P." is one of the few contacts in my phone.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Now THIS is EXCELLENT! A perfect story, for all characters, people or anything. Kurt to Blaine, Blaine to Kurt, or any other pair of humans. Please call. I'll listen, but know that I don't judge you for having the strength to make the call - and the wisdom to know that you need to. As Chris Colfer said, "Anyone who reaches out for help is a hero." And things DO get better. Even from second to second. You just need to take that second. And the next one..until you get to the right one. Well done.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This made me cry even more. Well written.
DAForever62442 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Really amazing. It's horrible to think this could be canon.
FRIDUS chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Gosh I relate to the feelings in this story so much. I've had depression for four years and I've been thinking about suicide twice in my life but I'm glad that I got through it because I'm so much happier now and I like how you took those feelings and wrote a beautiful one shot out of it! Good job! :)
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Thank you for this. Really thank you. It was sensitive, respectful, understanding, compassionate, and absolutely REAL.

Well done with this. Seriously.

Over and out.
Deleted Acount 1298 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is just so beautifully written.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is a wonderful story. Probably much more than a story to some. Your writings are a beautiful testament to your desire to be a voice of and to those in need. Thank you.
GabrieltheTrickster chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I don't even have words. I really can't even form a full thought. Just tears. I'm reading this in school, during midterm exams and Im bawling like a baby. Because I have the same thing. Listed in my calls, nestled between Dad Cell and Home, is TTP. Because I call them so often to save myself. You are a hero. You are my hero.
soratanaka chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Well written and great message!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Poignant and sweet and thought-provoking. You managed to put so much into that short piece. You are an awesome writer.
karatekid1018 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow...that was...I really don't have that many words because a mere language can't describe that. Thank you, too. I've been...struggling lately. Not with suicidal thoughts or self-harm but with my identity and exactly who I am. It's nice to know that there ARE people out there who will support people like me and who believe that it's not wrong to be who you are, even if many people in society think it's wrong. You've inspired me. Thank you :)
pottergeek100 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was very moving. It really upsets me that some people are in the position that they have to call hotlines, especially Kurt since I love his character and the messages that he brings to Glee. All in all I just wanted to say that this truly was an awesome fic and a brilliant idea.

Peace, Love and Chocolate Frogs.

Pottergeek100
Inactive4444 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh gosh. So heart wrenching and beautiful. Take care of youself. Know that people do care.
iHamster chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I LOVE the Glee fandom - they always pick up on things like this, and I KNEW other Kurtsies would notice the "your Glee club saved my kid's life" line. There are actually other fanfics around the same line?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »