Reviews for Prince's Hand And Half of the Kingdom
Derpyburp chapter 1 . 2/10
"Hell no"
XD Oh my god, best answer ever
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
What a great final! I'm glad you make a good one! :D
Your story was very good, I really liked it, it will be one of my dearest favorites 3
Yuu Kirkland chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Haaaan damn they were so close to kiss! Damn it! XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
What a strange encounter story for the Bad Trio XD But that ws very fun :D
Oh so Romano was the one who "see" them, it's alright then x)
Haha the romance seems to show up in the story *w*
Yuu Kirkland chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Francis is still alive! It's a miracle! XD
Wouah I wonder what kind of surprise is it :D
Yuu Kirkland chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Hum I hope for them that Francis didn't listen to us when they talk about the curse, otherwise... Arthurs is condamned...XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Oh God how I love your story! It makes me laugh so hard! I wanna keep reading it but unfortunately I have to sleep now... I dare I will dream about your fic because it'd obssessed my mind xD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Oh God the King is awesome XDDD. He made me laughed so much! What a strange logic xD
Arthur is really in trouble with his curse, poor Prince :P
And damn how things will spend for Antonio and Gilbert, it doesn't sound like a great plan XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
The King has some... Interesting wishes xD
Poor Arthur and Francis, I laughed so hard at their reactions! And Gilbert who will have to suffer more, I don't really like him but I feel sorry for him.
Yuu Kirkland chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
OMG poor Arthur xD. The encounter with the Bad Trio made me laugh so hard! :D
And it's so cute of him to love French food but doesn't want to admit it :P
Yuu Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh God such a great begining! XD I like how Arthur answer at the frog, it's bloody funny! :D
FujoshiRanger chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Holy fruk! I read this on another website and I had no idea that you were the one responsible for one of the best FrUK fanfictions of all time! I really love me some medieval FrUK. I mean, it's the best kind, after all.

Anyways, please continue to be amazing
Kidiu chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
This story was awesome, I can't say that enough. The way it was written, the whole set up, everything. I loved the interaction between the characters, and especially the gradual change in the relationship between Francis and Arthur. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Sophie chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
.GOD. I LOVED THIS! It was awesome! I, i just have no words to explain this. I loved it soooooooo much.
MayBell Lyric chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Wow, Spain is really sharp for once! And I can answer his question. They're trying to achieve a happy ending for everyone.