Reviews for Prince's Hand And Half of the Kingdom
The fics like these are the ones that make me so glad to have joined this fandom. It was magnificant. Heart warming but hilarious.
Kudos to you, my friend!
Scaredsoul1910 chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
I know it's been years since you've written this and that this is probably meaningless by now, but I simply can not not comment on this... this ART. I have red this story three times already and I still feel it with every word, I find myself anticipating the dialogue, interactions and the jokes. I have read a lot of books and fanfics, but never in my life have I fell in love with a story this deeply. Thank you so much for this gift! It made me( and still makes me) happy. My thoughts literally drift to scenes that could possibly happen between Arthur and Francis after the wedding, conversations they could have, perhaps Francis meeting Arthur's brothers and then helping Arthur to reconnect with them.
I am absolutely in love with this master piece. I really hope to read more of your work in the future. Your work is a damenstration of a real talent.
Keep being awsome,
1029og chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I can't help but picture a smug Kermit as the frog in the story. The voice and everything. XD wonderful writing though! It's very good!
ChicaDeMorelia chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
I loved the BTT! I debated about whether or not I should read this story, because I'm not a huge fan of fairy tales and the like, but I'm really glad I did! I absolutely loved the story, so thank you very much! You are awesome.
Derpyburp chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
"Hell no"
XD Oh my god, best answer ever
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
What a great final! I'm glad you make a good one! :D
Your story was very good, I really liked it, it will be one of my dearest favorites 3
Yuu Kirkland chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Haaaan damn they were so close to kiss! Damn it! XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
What a strange encounter story for the Bad Trio XD But that ws very fun :D
Oh so Romano was the one who "see" them, it's alright then x)
Haha the romance seems to show up in the story *w*
Yuu Kirkland chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Francis is still alive! It's a miracle! XD
Wouah I wonder what kind of surprise is it :D
Yuu Kirkland chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Hum I hope for them that Francis didn't listen to us when they talk about the curse, otherwise... Arthurs is condamned...XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Oh God how I love your story! It makes me laugh so hard! I wanna keep reading it but unfortunately I have to sleep now... I dare I will dream about your fic because it'd obssessed my mind xD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Oh God the King is awesome XDDD. He made me laughed so much! What a strange logic xD
Arthur is really in trouble with his curse, poor Prince :P
And damn how things will spend for Antonio and Gilbert, it doesn't sound like a great plan XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
The King has some... Interesting wishes xD
Poor Arthur and Francis, I laughed so hard at their reactions! And Gilbert who will have to suffer more, I don't really like him but I feel sorry for him.
Yuu Kirkland chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
OMG poor Arthur xD. The encounter with the Bad Trio made me laugh so hard! :D
And it's so cute of him to love French food but doesn't want to admit it :P
Yuu Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh God such a great begining! XD I like how Arthur answer at the frog, it's bloody funny! :D