Reviews for One Year Later
MewLover chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Dude, you my friend are my hero for Bringing Barry into this
MewLover chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Dude, you are an absolute BEAST! I loved the Howling Commandoes!
GrimlockX4 chapter 40 . 5/19/2012
I wonder what names Farrah and Leon will come up for their kids? Keep up the good work dude! :)
GrimlockX4 chapter 39 . 5/16/2012
Great suspense for this chapter I really enjoyed Deadpool breaking the 4th wall and driving the characters insane, not to mention the ending with him complaining to you about the many story holes needing to be filled. XD
GrimlockX4 chapter 38 . 5/12/2012
Ah Mister Mind, the mind controlling worm from Venus I never had heard of him until I saw a 70's Captain Marvel cartoon that had him in it.

Liked the part where Deadpool got tricked by Leon that were Chimichangas near by. XD
GrimlockX4 chapter 37 . 5/9/2012
Your OC Crisis is so COOL, he's a superhero version of James Bond mixed with Spider-Man's humor. :)

Keep up the good work!
GrimlockX4 chapter 36 . 5/5/2012
I really like how you make Deadpool act like his canon comic book self at breaking the 4th wall. :)

I wonder what kind of a crazy gambit Lane is gonna do in the next chapter? Good luck!
GrimlockX4 chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
Excellent work on chapter 35.

I hate it when I can't think of anything else to put in a review except good luck.
GrimlockX4 chapter 34 . 4/28/2012
Been a while since we last heard from Catman and it looks like he gotten Catwoman pregnant when Persiana and Wonder Woman teamed up.

I completely forgotten that Persiana and Wonder Woman teamed up to get Catwoman and Catman out of their personal lives.

And it looks like Catman won't be bothering anymore furry females for a long time! ;)
GrimlockX4 chapter 33 . 4/25/2012
I can't wait to see how Tigra and Blue Beetle's wedding will go, I bet there will be some humorous wedding accidents. :)

Liked how Crisis took out the soldiers without killing them thanks to his SHIELD training. Good luck on chapter 34.
GrimlockX4 chapter 32 . 4/21/2012
I wonder if they'll make it to the research facility before General Lane finds out what's going on.

Keep up the good work my friend. :)
GrimlockX4 chapter 31 . 4/18/2012
I wonder what Amanda Walker is planning with the second phase of the operation? And I wonder how many kids Farrah will have, my guess is 3 or 4.

Good luck on chapter 32.
GrimlockX4 chapter 30 . 4/14/2012
Loved the ending where Deadpool uses a tattoo pen to "write" in his diary aka his arm! LOL! He always cracks me up with his antics! XD

Great job writing the action and comedy for this chapter, good luck on chapter 31.
GrimlockX4 chapter 29 . 4/11/2012
Loved the intense battle scenes and the ending with the famous phrase from the Scooby-Doo villains.

Also I spotted two error here: The element changing hero then became sold and, forming a hammer with his arm, slammed one gorilla warrior with it into the others.

Sold should be solid.

Green Lanterns created emerald barriers to protect the no so invulnerable heroes. The "no" should be not.

Great chapter by the way.
GrimlockX4 chapter 28 . 4/7/2012
Liked how Deadpool broke the 4th wall in this chapter and how Blind Faith tried to read his mind only learn that was a very bad mistake.

Deadpool: Yup you NEVER wanna try and read my mind because I AM DEADPOOL! *blinks* Seriously that's the best review you can come up with for this crazy author.

Wonder how the League can handle will be able to save Gorilla City?