Reviews for Ribbons and Bows
Marie One chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
Hello, I love the ending. As for Emily there were other options but it is how it was written. I feel sorry for the kids because in small towns the kids do suffer. But great wrap up and the court fight would have been something. Thanks for a great story.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Does my heart good to see these two crazy kids happy! Thanks for this great fic! I loved it.
notashamedtobe chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Groovy
KendieV chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
aww this is the end?! I'm definitely going to miss this story! hopefully we'll get a lil epilogue? a flash forward or something just to see where they're at
I am so happy that they're happy! and as much as it probably sucks I'm so proud of Leah for deciding to live on her own and be independent before jumping into her relationship with Edward
LOL it's so great to see that karma came around and Emily/Josh/Sam are getting exactly what they deserve
the last little scene with these two was so cute! it really portrays how sweet and in love they are, it was perfect! :)
it's been an excellent story! I loved it beginning to end, you're awesome! :D
brankel1 chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
I totally love it. Amazing job. I love when Rebecca told her guy don't get any ideals that he can have her later on.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
It was nice that Leah's friends came to celebrate her new job and share a little gossip.

I'm glad Sue finally agreed to go on a date with Charlie and that chose a new deputy. It serves Joshua right that he was asked to resign for his affair, his wife is divorcing him, and that Emily is pregnant. Emily was stupid enough to have sex with two married men, but I agree with Angela. I hope, for the baby's sake, that Emily, Sam and Joshua can get together to do right by this child. The baby didn't ask to be born, but they are family one or another.

It is a shame that Edward and Leah won't be living together because it seems like their relationship keeps paying for her mistakes with Sam, but I understand her reasons for needing to do this alone.

I love this story and I will miss it when it ends.
Firefly-class chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Haha, Sam, Joshua and Emily are in quite the predicament . Well deserved.

I think Leah making the right choice. Edward will probably end up unofficially living there sooner than later.

Good update.
Inosolan chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Awwwww... This was a super sweet and satisfying ending. I'm glad that Sam Emily and Joshua got their comeuppance.
THEPrincessx chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Wow! I love your story! It's great from beginning to end! I hate Emily lol Are you planning on starting anything new?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I like Leah sooo much more than Bella anyway
brankel1 chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
love it. glad they told each other they love one another.
smantha217 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
YAY they are back together! Loved it thank you for the update!
KendieV chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
YAAAAAAAAY! *reunited and it feels so goooood*
props for Becca! she served Leah with the push she needed
LOL at least Edward got the satisfaction of seeing Leah "not" jealous, he deserved that hahah
simply perfect, I'm so happy for them :)
amazing work! cannot wait for more!
Marie One chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Leah, girl you know you wanted to scratch some eyes out. Great update, now I wonder if Sam will ever figure out what he and his dad (yuck, brain bleach)have in common. I will say that is just nasty doing the dad and the son at the same time. Great update and see you next chapter.
THEPrincessx chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
That was perfect! Lol the whole Emily and Joshua thing was a funny twist! I just reread the whole story again and it's all awesome!