Reviews for The Games We Play
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 5 . 1/2
That was amazing! Sad that Jim had to die. I love how you were able to keep them from losing themselves to the relationship. They're both badasses and epic together but also somewhat destructive. Great job!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/2
OMG yes I needed this. Thank you! This couple is my OTP. Such great wit, chemistry and tension between these attractive confident geniuses. They're a perfect match! Your dialog is absolutely on point.
yitiantulong chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
Lovely! Just the right mix of sexy, frustrating and yet not unrealistic given the type of people they are! :)
Dalmasio chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Sherlock and Irene were simply perfect. Maybe the best Shirene fanfic I've read so far, bravo and thank you for writing it !
nhrc chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
It was a piece of on ending.
nhrc chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
This could be the end, I'm curious what you had for me later.
nhrc chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
(Opens eyes wide) In other cases, I would call you evil for "pulling my leg" But here I must admit it was pure and beautiful emotion.
nhrc chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
If you could eat your fingers out of stress, I was now halfway!
nhrc chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
It looks promising so far.
ireneadlerr chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
This is one of the best adlock fanfics ive read. I loved it. Thank you 3
AdlockLOVER chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
You are amazing! I think you should write more Adlock. With more teasing. I like that. This is one of the best Adlock fanfiction I've ever red!
ArafelSedai chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Well. Really, what could I possibly say except that this was a delicious AU. Delicious.
I now have a serious craving for mulled wine with licorice and chocolate.
Gabs chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Loved. It.
DME0414 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Wonderful! Just wonderful
IrresistibleButLethal chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
That's like the best Sherlock/Irene fic I've evet read. The characters are so real! Typical reactions and everything. I had Lovely time reading it. :)