Reviews for The Games We Play
yitiantulong chapter 5 . 5/12
Lovely! Just the right mix of sexy, frustrating and yet not unrealistic given the type of people they are! :)
Dalmasio chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Sherlock and Irene were simply perfect. Maybe the best Shirene fanfic I've read so far, bravo and thank you for writing it !
nhrc chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
It was a piece of on ending.
nhrc chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
This could be the end, I'm curious what you had for me later.
nhrc chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
(Opens eyes wide) In other cases, I would call you evil for "pulling my leg" But here I must admit it was pure and beautiful emotion.
nhrc chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
If you could eat your fingers out of stress, I was now halfway!
nhrc chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
It looks promising so far.
ireneadlerr chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
This is one of the best adlock fanfics ive read. I loved it. Thank you 3
AdlockLOVER chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
You are amazing! I think you should write more Adlock. With more teasing. I like that. This is one of the best Adlock fanfiction I've ever red!
ArafelSedai chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Well. Really, what could I possibly say except that this was a delicious AU. Delicious.
I now have a serious craving for mulled wine with licorice and chocolate.
Gabs chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Loved. It.
DME0414 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Wonderful! Just wonderful
IrresistibleButLethal chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
That's like the best Sherlock/Irene fic I've evet read. The characters are so real! Typical reactions and everything. I had Lovely time reading it. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
This is terrific. The way you make them interact with each other, the tension that it's oh so palpable and the game that goes on and on... just brilliant. There are so many things about their relationship that make it so genuine, in perfect accord to the characters - it's intense, clever, sexy. I personally loved this line: "In the end, though, it becomes apparent that some relationships work better when they have an expiration date on them, and are ended before they turn completely sour and rotten." As much as I am an Adlock shipper, these two are so alike and so proud and brilliant that a relationship between them would seem somewhat doomed to fail. That's what I love the most about the ending: you play with that idea, allowing them to depart in good terms, but with that one promise of a 'later'...
Claw chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
This was the finest chapter, I think.