Reviews for Mission
amused reader chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
... So, when I saw the story, I saw it had the 'complete' label, and I thought, "Okay, this author's good at writing and all that; might as well take a look." Then when I opened the tab, I saw your AN. Crossdressing!Storm would be awesome, but then you said it wasn't. You know what popped into my head? Sun.

And when I read the fic, my immediate reaction is pure what-why-is-there-not-more!

You might realize by now I suck at complimenting people. But seriously, this right here is gold. Or diamond, if you prefer. There's a lack of good fic for the LSK fandom compared to other fandoms (Harry Potter, Inuyasha, I think even Vanguard trumps LSP here), but it's authors like you and Lucathia and Tiggipi that make me check the archive ever now and then.

I'll be honest. I love this fic, all 543 words of it.

Not to be rude, but can you do a fic about this mission? I'd really like to see how it ends. Thanks for posting and being generally awesome!
Sakura Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I...LOVE THIS! I know this is a year old, but I swear it's love at first sight. I'm a bit confused at what this mission is, but maybe you could post another chapter to tie up some stray thoughts? Turning this into a long-shot would be possible too, the possiblilties for this fic is endless! I really wish you would take it back up! :)
Immasweetslover chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
ah poor Sun
NekoGurl98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
What... just happened? Did Sun just got mistaken for a girl? Hahahahahahas! XD
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Sun's mission is obviously to dress as a girl and get information on a specific place :P

...OBVIOUSLY.

...(even though I'm really not sure what his mission is supposed to be, it's obvious. Definitely obvious.)
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
ROFL! Ah, man, how does Sun manage to get into these weird problems? Though I'm SERIOUSLY curious about this 'mission' - and more than a little thinking the 'maybe I don't want to know... oh, but I do!' Hee, thank you!

On the plus side, if Sun's job happens to involve something involving beautiful women *cough* at least he'll be spending his day surrounded by beauties to record, yes?
Solstice chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Whaaaat? Why in this complete? I wanted to read more about the adventures of crossdressing!sun! :( This is soo good! PLEASE continue.
shirokuromokona chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm just curious to what kind of mission requires Sun to crossdress. *smirk*

Thanks again for the hard work. This made my day *well its night so it made me fell better for the next day*.
Phireye chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
XDDDD

Now I really want to know what the mission is...Becoming a geisha to gather information on someone? Lol xDDD