Reviews for The Reasons Behind His Names
hank chapter 18 . 2/11
I really enjoyed reading this story and feel it was well done.
November9Noir chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Oh, always a pleasure to get another chapter! Lovely, lovely, lovely! I liked how you incorporated the latest episode showing Harold's (we'll say alleged) childhood. Looking forward to more if your muse is inspired!
starofoberon chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
*sniffle* Great story, wonderful way to close out the year! Thank you so much for all your efforts.
Lilly B chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
This was a truly fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it. It was very well written and the ideas you had were very entertaining! Thanks for writing!
Mamahub chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Fabulous! Brava! A tour de force that I absolutely LOVED! Thank you for your great attention to detail and the so-likely backstory for our Harold.
Hahukum Konn chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Aw! That's such a wonderful ending. Thanks for a good fic. :)
SeveRemus chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Thank you again for this beautiful story!
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Pretty good narrative here. Too bad pretty much Jona'd by Lethe.
ermintrude1109 chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
What a wonderful story! Of course, canon has made it all irrelevant, but it's a great offering and I will treasure this for a long time. It certainly explains a lot, and I loved the hamburger spewing scene. The best lie is the truth, no matter how unbelievable. Bet Pete was surprised when he heard the news. Looking forward to more offerings from wcgreen, you are an excellent writer and your stories are well worth reading again and again.
SeveRemus chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Ah! Beautiful, as always. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas gift. I know the show just made all this irrelevant, but your story is good enough to stand on its own. Merry Christmas!
starofoberon chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Frankly, your backstory for Harold is cooler and better thought out than the ones on the show!
Hahukum Konn chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Nice! I like this wrap-up and the way you've shown the surely-inevitable closing-in on Harold's foster parents. I don't know how much of this could end up as canon but it definitely is a nice explanation for why Harold is so circumspect about what he got up to in the 1970s, and why he is so mysterious about his past. Good fic! :)
zenbon zakura chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
And the start of the faked train death incident of daniel? dam you write a good back story for finch! hurry update!
Lilly B chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
Loved the chapter! You can see Daniel turning into Harold as the chapter progresses. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SeveRemus chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Awww, poor guy! He had it all worked out so well... :(
But it shows what kind of person he is: even if he hates being a spy, he wouldn't do anything to hurt good people.