Reviews for Reversing The Roles
victoria chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
sam would be an awsome big brother too dean so cute too loved ur story:)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Awww, Dean thinks Sam makes a good big brother. How cute is that? lol He'd never tell Sam that when he's well. Truth is, they take care of each other, no matter what.

Thanks for the story. :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was so sweet - both the Sammy taking care of his injured big brother part as well as the light-hearted banter between them. *smiles contently*

Yes, Sam would have made a great care-giver as well - if only Dean would have let him more often. And I really loved how the younger Winchester suggested they might have to chop off the head in order to deal with Dean's head wound. hehe

Lovely and heart-warming.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey Gina!

Well this was just awesome and I loved it. The idea of Sam being in the protective older brother role is nice, I have to agree with Dean because Sam would make an awesome older brother. Loved the way he took care of Dean.

Btw thanks for the cold weather, I think it work because a massive thunder storm broke out here about an hour ago and it is still going so thans Babe, you are awesomeniss dipped in chocolate with sprinkles.

Talk soon,hugs,

-Lin
nancylou chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
We do not get enough MotherHenSam in the show. I love the line 'The bastard better not be coming back...rip his head off with his bare hands if he did.' ProtectiveSam ILU.

But you still capture Dean perfectly. Dean's arm could be cut off, but his first, second, one hundredth thought will always be about Sam's health.

Good story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I did enjoy this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Good shortie.
ellepha chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
cool
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Short, maybe... but very sweet. :)