Reviews for Pink & Blue
Ringcaat chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I liked the concept! It was a quick read and poetic, a concentration of still shots and ideas. :)
Hermione chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I wish you didn't have such short chapters!
Just Some Guy chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Just Brilliant.
Donny's Boy chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Well done! Thank you for sharing!

Also, I liked how the pieces fit together to form a story arc. I'm unsure if they're all meant to tell the same story, but I did notice how the first drabble began with at the very tentative first stages of a possible romance and the last drabble ended with Pinkie and Rainbow as an established couple. I really liked how the series had that structure.
Donny's Boy chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
"Like they've always been together, and just didn't know it."

That's lovely and quite romantic.
Donny's Boy chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
The first two sentences make for a killer beginning, and beginnings are so important. Nicely done. :)
Donny's Boy chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I love that this one is through Twilight's eyes. It just ups the humor quotient so much to have it be told from an outside, unwilling spectator.
Donny's Boy chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
This is my favorite of the drabbles. The last line is utter perfection. And I think this is an excellent exploration of just what might draw Rainbow Dash towards Pinkie.

Congrats, also, on finishing the drabble series. It's been most enjoyable.
Karrakaz chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
a one shot ? only if it's about 30.000 words long ;D

anyway, great job on these drabbles fun to read, and leaves me wanting more
HawkfrostsAvenger chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
I can't wait to see your next collection :3 /I would also like to see a oneshot, though even with the limited word count you did pretty good with the characters.

You've inspired me to work on my drabble/poem collection now xD
Mik Sacred chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I'm really enjoying this, you should post on FIMfiction, since I found a recommendation for your story there. Either way I look forward to future updates
HawkfrostsAvenger chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
XD This one was cute I like how you ended it, too :3
Donny's Boy chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Your disclaimer at the end of the first story was unnecessary. Each of these thus far has been lovely. You've managed to pack a lot of emotion and implied backstory into each drabble, and I look forward to reading more!
HawkfrostsAvenger chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Your drabbles are fantastic as always xD I'm usually not a fan of this pairing, but I think you did pretty well!
pyr0technic chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
i thought i was the only one who shipped this xD

anyway, fantastic! 3