Reviews for To Bury the Hatchet
Critter chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Damn son! Do you know how hard it is to find a decent fic of these three together? I've been hunting the google pages for about a week now, before I finally stumbled upon this, and this was like the only one I could find after perusing on both fanfiction and on archive of our own.
And I was so worried that when I finally found one, it would be terribly done.
But you did a WONDERFUL job with this, so THANK YOU!
SuperDarthKitten123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Omg, i loved this! These three need a threesome :) Can you pwease do like a series of oneshots for this threesome that are fluffy (or sexy)? Id love that :) i cant find a lot of chiaki x yuu x hotori :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Delicious. Plausible. well done. You need more reviews. Best sekkaiichi oneshot I've read so far. Seriously. You keep in character better than most longer stories, too. Kudos.
10IceDragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
from all these wonderful yaoi stories, i'm going straight to hell, but IT IS SO WORTH IT!
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
*cries* why couldnt this have actually happened Yuu and Tori decide to stop their minor fighting and screw Chiaki into the mattress *grins* Its a dream threesome of the ages *drools*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
awwww
gallowsCallibrat chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
at first i thought it was to bury the ratchet omg.
but thank you, so so much!
i literally sobbed like an idiot at the moment when chiaki punched yuu on the cheek MY FEELS ugh

bless you
Paltere chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This story is pure genius... I'm at a loss for words right now. It's just.. SO AWESOME!
PetrifiedStatuesque chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Holy. Shit. That was awesome 0.0
salviohexia chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
omg... *starts drooling*
Mily Black Queen chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
English:
Oh my God!
a friend recommended this fic without saying that in English, I do not speak English but with the help of Google and how little I know, I could understand it :P and have no regrets!

That envy!
what a way to make peace Yuu and Tori * w *
Whoever chiaki
I think if I get used to wake up well.

Loved the fics

We read soon*3*
kisses

Español:
Oh mi Dios!
una amiga me recomendó este fics sin decirme que está en inglés, yo no sé hablar inglés pero con ayuda de google y lo poco que sé, pude entenderlo :P ¡y no me arrepiento!

¡Que envidia!
vaya forma de hacer las paces Yuu y Tori *w*
Quien fuera chiaki
Creo que yo si me acostumbraría a despertar así.

Me encantó el fics

Nos leemos pronto
Besos *3*
Rikkagii Fujiyama chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
OMG, So hot! I liked it! XD
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
SO HOT!

You have no idea how AWESOME your fic is! It was sooooo sexy!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ahhh i so want a squel please please please that was so good and sweet please make a squel!
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 4/19/2012