Reviews for Ten Times I Knew I Loved You
I'm downright sobbing. Thank you for this beautiful piece of work.
Kyuubi119 chapter 1 . 3/16
This is the most beautiful and dad story ever
*sobd uncontrollably in corner*
UnfinishedSandwich chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
MY HEART! WHY DO THIS TO ME?!

*Sobs in corner*

God dam that brilliant bittersweet ending.
Tenny chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
My heart hurts now ;–;
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Love! Im crying! Of course I would! Still love it! Reading more of your story's right after I'm done typing! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
That was great, good job kudos to you
The Inbetweener chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I absolutely hate you for writing this and love you all at once! Its amazing! so BEAUTIFULLY written, I can't tell you how much i loved reading this! I was sobbing from about the wedding onwards. And then you killed her and i understand that it was necessary but as a fan In my head I'm sobbing "WHYYYYY?!" It only made the story that much stronger and that much more emotional. You've written a simple, elegant love story that most people would kill for and it's exactly the kind of life that I know Link and Zelda had. There really aren't enough complementing adjectives to describe this piece of art I just read.
ThatOneChick chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
*hands 12 boxes of cookies* now if you'll exscuse me, i need to- *sobs uncontrollably* THAT WAS GORGEOUS OMFG FEELS FEELS EVERYWHERE
A Rose By Any Other Name279 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Jesus, I cried. I skipped one, since I haven't finished the game, but this is gorgeous. The epitomy of Zelink romance. I'd like to see one from little Impa's POV, to know more about the ending. Zelda and Link deserve a little happy ending. _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
M-my feels.. like.. oh my god that was beautiful beyond human comprehension
Sinares chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
My gosh. I'm crying! Tears are streaming down my cheeks! There are no words. This was so beautiful. I think this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read, even out of the Legend of Zelda franchise. And I've read quite a lot, let me tell you!

For some reason, as I was reading this, the sound "Romance in the Air" was playing in my head. Fitting, right?

This is definitely the best fanfiction for The Legend of Zelda franchise that I have ever read. I cannot describe how beautiful this was. I'm literally crying. I'm sorry, I just can't believe it! I don't cry when I read books! (Well, except for the part when Dobby died. I think everyone cried then!)

Agh, I can't stop telling you how amazing this story was! SO. BEAUTIFUL. I really need a thesaurus :P.
Phantasma Lunae chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
My eyes are watering. This is beautiful. I kinda want to rip my heart out, let it stand outside after calming down, and replace it back in. Sad. This is very sad. T.T
skyhopper chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is well written. You made me tear up :(
Rosa Bella Mortiferum chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
:''( Ooooohhooooh my gawd this was so sweet and...sad! I sobbed like I've never have before at the ending! One of the most beautiful stories ever... 3
zelink4ever chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love it!It made me cry a little but i love it as much as i love zelink.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »