Reviews for Colours
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I think I am in love with you
this was amazing
OnlyDarknessAwaits1369 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This fic reminds me of a character from a manga I've read years ago. He also sees the world like Rukawa does and I gotta hand it to you, this was indeed -like what the chacters said- Beautiful...
If we can see things through colors, I think we can really distinct the real people from the fake ones...
Axya chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I cried while reading this story. It's too good for words. Thanks for sharing!
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
So heartbreakingly beautiful. It's been a while since I've read a good RuHanaRu fic, so thank you very much. :)
Yui San chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh my god...The story you wrote... is ... so .. so touching... Awesome! beautiful... *sniff*
narel-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
i remember that this one-shot of yours was one i've read over and over and over.. every time i somehow bump into this fic, i'd read it. and the imagery always never fails to amaze me. all those colours used, to personify especially emotions. even though it might be a bit late (five years, my!), i guess i should add myself on to the list of admirers of this story. (:
hilagyo chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Simply Marvelous
Federica chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Hi!

Well,you say that this isn't your usual type of fics, but i think that it came out realy good!

Yes it's sad, but it's awesome!

Good job!
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
It's interesting... I've seen this fic around a thousand times and I never read it because I thought it would be too depressing. But... it's not! I don't know why, I don't find myself sad... Actually, I think it's a beautiful piece, not much about death or sorrow (or chronical diseases XP), but about hope and empathy and a feeling they both shared. Awe. Beautiful, actually. And though the ending it's actually sad, I found this fic so delightful to read that it only put a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing it with us.
boeboebi chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
omg... i love this story, it's SO WELL WRITTEN... so full of emotions. i love it so much.
Aya chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
SOB!SNIFF!HHRSS!
Keax chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Y'know. I read this a long while back, and I just realized that I never reviewed, so here I am now, on an occasion when I'm sort of reliving my love for Slam Dunk yaoi. xD;

It's a beautiful fic, and one of the most memorable ones I've ever read since I first entered the fandom. The idea of colors is magnificent. Absolutely wonderful.
annita chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
God, my eyes are all watery! I cant even see what im writing..so sad! But it was realy beautiful and inteligent. Wonderful, really. Congrats! Buh..cant stop crying ;o; I cant believe you killed the kitsune.. *snif*
LadyTrunks chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
... That was... Wow.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
T_T *huggles Rukawa* He _died_...
Please write more soon. Seeing auras would be freaky. It would really explain why he's always so lonely.
~fd97