Reviews for I Love You, Handy
Jasmine chapter 42 . 3/17
Best. Story. Ever! Whenever they say heart to heart, I want to tear up. Why hasn't this been made into a movie. If it was, I'd watch it over and over again. Love your story. I was sad it had to end, but I am glad handy and hefty are happy. Love ya,and keep up the good work,yo!
shrkgal chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
HI I am shrkgal let me tell you, your story is beyond words beautiful. I love all your smurf stories. Maybe you can make one of Brainy and Clumsy.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/2/2016
Dear hefty and handy I am so happy for you two
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
When are you gonna finish More Than Friends? Cuz I'd love to see more Handy & Hefty.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
Sexy chapter! Love it
Violet26 chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Wow!, they're really horny, aren't they? This chapter is better towards the end. At the beginning I was having trouble not laughing, I kept picturing the cartoon during their dialogue. It's interesting though.
Violet26 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
First, I have to say, that tail thing is so cute. I like this so far. I kept laughing through Handy and Hefty's dialogue because it's just so sugary, lol. Other than a few grammar errors and being sweet enough to give a person cavities, it's a good start.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Please! For the love of Smurf, make some about Clumsy and Brainy! Or Brainy and Hefty, that'd be nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
For Smurf's sake make one for Brainy and Clumsy
Guest chapter 37 . 6/12/2013
OH MY GOD! I ALWAYS THOUGHT VANITY WAS A NARCISIST!
Kristen chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
Awwwwww so I've started reading this story and I love it, but Farmer actually brought tears to my eyes! Such a sweetheart! And I love your story keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Just re-reading the story. There is so much Smurfing in here! One day you've GOT to include Gargamel in it ;-)
Athena the wise girl chapter 42 . 11/11/2012
AWWWWWW w SO CUTE! BEST STORY EVER!
RWthefan chapter 42 . 11/10/2012
What a great ending!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
two same Q... How do they sit on the soft green grass if they only three apples high? how did the bird stand on handy's arm if their both a sama size? im comfews (sorry i dont know how to spell it) :/