Reviews for I Love You, Handy
Violet26 chapter 2 . 3/9
Wow!, they're really horny, aren't they? This chapter is better towards the end. At the beginning I was having trouble not laughing, I kept picturing the cartoon during their dialogue. It's interesting though.
Violet26 chapter 1 . 3/8
First, I have to say, that tail thing is so cute. I like this so far. I kept laughing through Handy and Hefty's dialogue because it's just so sugary, lol. Other than a few grammar errors and being sweet enough to give a person cavities, it's a good start.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Please! For the love of Smurf, make some about Clumsy and Brainy! Or Brainy and Hefty, that'd be nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
For Smurf's sake make one for Brainy and Clumsy
Guest chapter 37 . 6/12/2013
OH MY GOD! I ALWAYS THOUGHT VANITY WAS A NARCISIST!
Kristen chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
Awwwwww so I've started reading this story and I love it, but Farmer actually brought tears to my eyes! Such a sweetheart! And I love your story keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Just re-reading the story. There is so much Smurfing in here! One day you've GOT to include Gargamel in it ;-)
Athena the wise girl chapter 42 . 11/11/2012
AWWWWWW w SO CUTE! BEST STORY EVER!
RWthefan chapter 42 . 11/10/2012
What a great ending!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
two same Q... How do they sit on the soft green grass if they only three apples high? how did the bird stand on handy's arm if their both a sama size? im comfews (sorry i dont know how to spell it) :/
RWthefan chapter 41 . 10/21/2012
And finally, the story has come to an end...or does it?

Update soon!
ken billy bob jr chapter 40 . 10/2/2012
keep up the good work
Person chapter 40 . 10/1/2012
Awwwww that was so cute! Will there be any more vanity and smurfette moments because I love that pairing so much!
Athena the wise girl chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
OMG! This is like one of the most cutest stories EVER! *fan girl squela*
RWthefan chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
Yay...

Update soon! The boringness is over!