Reviews for Ghost In The Machinder Of Insanity
The Doctor's Slave chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Am I really allowed to tell you what I think about this story? I think I will, just don't get mad. I do this all the time to, I just wanted to point it out in case you didn't know. This is a great story idea, don't get me wrong, and I would really love for you to follow out with it, but there is a lot of lack of description. You did a good job with describing how she felt and what she was thinking, though. The beginning of the second chapter didn't make a whole lot of sense either. It looks as if Sky (Skylar is my name to btw!) knew the Doctor for a long time before then, even though she just met him. It just seems as if the story is being rushed. Thats what I do to sometimes so I go in and add a descriptive word here and there, add this, subract this, make this sentence shorter, this one longer, yada yada yada. ANYWAY, I might not have any right to critisize you, (I'm sorry if I don't), but basically what I'm trying to say is, this isn't one of your best stories. NO offense whatsoever though. Just go in a revise, revise, revise! Make 40 drafts if you have to. But isn't this what FanFiction is about? For people to critisize so you as a writer can get better! (I'm sorry if I have hurt your feelings! D: Please don't hate me!)
Ninja-Werepire96 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012