Reviews for The Life that Never Lived- ? (Philosopher's Stone)
For some reason, I randomly imagine myself falling on the table while they're reading and then telling them that I'm a fanfiction author who can travel into stories and mess said stories up. Then they ask me what fanfiction is and I realise that I now have to explain what fanfiction is. Which leads to explaining what computers are.
KnowInsight chapter 18 . 7/18
Awesome! :D
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 7/17
OMG! How come I have NEVER seen this story before!? O.o :(

Poor Lily. Poor James. Poor Harry. Poor Sirius. Poor Remus.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 18 . 7/13
I liked it :-)
I am a little confused though, are they reading the books or just the summaries you wrote? In my mind they are reading the books but the summaries are just to let us know what they are reacting to.
I hope Hermione and Ron will join the company, and maybe Snape or one of the teachers, just to mix it up. Anyway i know you are quite far in this series of fanfiction, so I will just have to keep reading :-)
Good job!
kgfinkel chapter 18 . 7/5
First off, I loved the story. It was well thought out and worth my time. What I didn't like was how your spelling and grammar check slid off the edge near the middle. Things like "to" instead of "too," were driving me insane. I understand that this story is done and over but, seriously, slow down and proofread BEFORE you post!
ProditorMagnus chapter 5 . 6/23
Ooh, I really like that you offer to share Choices HP stories. Ever since they were taken down while I was reading them(and I had to email and ask for them), I have been downloading all stories I start reading.

I noticed you did not mention his reading hunger games. If you dont have those, let me know.
ProditorMagnus chapter 1 . 6/23
Since this strategy has worked, it should be shared to other authors.

I admit I dont really need nor read canon parts of reading the hp books, though when going into new fandom, that is still needed.
Ismaran chapter 18 . 6/22
Dumbledore awarding Neville points.

Rowling had this so planned out. One line and such deep meaning.
Fiona chapter 10 . 5/9
All I can say is...wow...wonderful work.
Fiona chapter 9 . 5/9
Wow! I didn't think you'd skip something like studying for a test to do THIS wonderful bit of writing! I love it as always! Maybe even a bit more this time for some reason.
Fiona chapter 8 . 5/8
Again, a nice ending place for the chapter. I still love the books as usual. I just hope that they take that the book is actually true and does something about it, instead of just sitting there reading.
Fiona chapter 7 . 5/8
Wow, you ended the chapter at the perfect time! I just...can't really think of a better time to end the chapter!
But are they going to act on what they see or are they just gonna sit there reading till they die?
Fiona chapter 6 . 5/7
As always, it's still pretty nice!
But are they ever going to actually act on what they are reading? Or are they just gonna sit there reading books that probably hold their future, but are never going to do anything about it?
I'm not saying it's a bad story or anything, I'm just wondering, you know, something interesting for a change, like them acting on what they know is their future.
Tiffany Smith chapter 18 . 5/7
hey um is there a link for the next book?
Wow! As I've said, I love all of these chapters...but...
Can you please start making the chapters longer?
And, is this gonna be all there is to the book? Is there ever gonna be a time when they actually act on what they see and escape Voldemort or something?
Just wondering.
Thank you for the book(s) though! They're lovely!