Reviews for The Life that Never Lived- ? (Philosopher's Stone)
This is really good and I'm happy you continued this series.
Anyway I like your idea as to why Dumbledore flew to the Ministry. I must say it's both a bri
MorningLillies chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Wonderful! Absolutely Magnificent!
Arisyne chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
I love Reading the books stories. I'm glad a way has been found to keep them from being removed. I sincerely hope you finish the series. I keep reading their reactions and thinking just wait lol. I'm really nervous about their reaction to the 3rd book. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting caught up to the latest chapter :-)
The One True Nobody chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
This is a pretty okay take on the whole "characters reading the books" trope, so far. I'd wait until the end to leave a review, but I thought I'd mention a revision to the text that applies to this chapter specifically. While mention of Sirius Black lending Hagrid the motorcycle is still part of the text, later editions revised the line where Hagrid states his intention to return the bike to Sirius with "I'd best get this bike away." This is for consistency's sake, since we find out in Prisoner of Azkaban that Sirius not only loaned Hagrid the bike, but stated that he "wouldn't be needing it anymore."
PrincessFaeron chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
"Please, if we gave you candy every time you wound up there, we'd put every candy shop in the country out of business."
Wouldn't it be the opposite, or would they be stealing the sweets? Remember, sweet shops being entirely bought out just fuels the business, even if they're out of stock for a while. More money more sucessful. V
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
It seems ridiculous to send Harry back in time without his memory.
TacoPartyPack chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
you really did kill the suspense by revealing it was snape
Elim Garak chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
OK, got this far, but I think I am done. Technically the story is OK, but there are several serious problems with this story type that I am not sure can be overcome.

Problem 1: Sirius and everyone else constantly interrupting with comments, often inane. The reader has to keep track of two stories simultaneously, and the constant interruptions are quite annoying.

Problem 2: Many of the characters are annoying and annoyingly immature (possibly in part due to problem 1).

Problem 3: There is no action. Everyone just sits around reading the book. As a result the majority of the story is dialog, with virtually no description of what is going on, what things look like, etc. I think it would be difficult to write a story of characters reading the book with action, but it is still a very real problem - everyone is too passive.

Problem 4: The instant connection between Harry and the rest is rather annoying and strange. It came from nowhere, was not earned, and just dropped in. Everyone just accepted that Harry was a time traveler based on some note and after noticing a facial resemblance. And immediately trusted him. He could have been a metamorphagus or something with the books thrown in as evidence somehow.

Problem 5: The books are in present tense, the rest of the text is in the past tense.
Sanyam chapter 17 . 9/8/2016
Thanks a lot for doing this..! I really missed these series.. :)
diabolicArbitor chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
Good to see this one up again, Hope they don't remove it this time :-P
Nightblade chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Ur back!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
great story!
HollieC1974 chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
Brilliant writing. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to book 2
HollieC1974 chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
Each chapter gets better and better
HollieC1974 chapter 15 . 8/8/2016