Reviews for Protectors Of The Plot Discontinuum
Noah Vail chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
This is a hoot!

Like, totally!
Philosopher At Large chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
I think you've exactly captured the outraged superficiality of the fanslavegirls out there!

Now if only you could figure out how to make it let you do some text in WingDings(tm)...

They would be so unhappy at the latest seminar at OFUM, where the challenge was to find (and pat) the _real_ Middle-earth creatures, and _not_ the Generic FantasyLand ones, on pain of pain or mudhole diving.

I'm hosting PPC on my web page now, post eviction, until the Assassins get a PPC site up and running. I will also have Architeuthis' Intelligence Briefs for the PPC up today or tomorrow, since that was also evicted.
Acacia chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Meet the (an) originator! (Fear me! Muahaha!)

This was actually quite good; I wince at summaries containing "Plz RR" (please, *please* spell please right, people..) but I see you've got the right sense of humor for this sort of thing.. I hate Mary and Sue with a passion, "like" every other word makes me cringe.. in short, they are wonderful and, I suspect, accurate portrayals of teenybopper Suvians.. Good for you!
Sprite chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
Hey,

Good stuff first.

[and they began to do a high five, but stopped just in time. “Oh, sorry girl but, I might like, break a nail!” Mary apologised.] Hee Hee Hee

Love it. The [like, warrior queen elf type thingies,] is perfect. Are you planning to do animal charmers for one of the next ones? IMHO, that would be good...

It would seem that PPC got kicked off... well, it's not too sure. The theory is going around that someone (ie: the flamers) complained to managment, and they therefore got kicked off. In other news, there's a neat little fic called "Mary Sue, Sue Mary and the Broken Plot Continuum" which is about two fangirls who are going to middle-earth because the protectors are no longer there! Check it out at [ . ?storyid773051] It looks quite promising!

Keep Writing!
Ocarina Rune Scholar chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
I am amused. And annoyed that the original PPC is down.

The moment I've posted my Mary-Sue-except-not, you have my permission to slaughter me mercilessly. As Jay and Acacia probably will do anyway.

Very, very funny. My congratulations. -ÓRS
Elenya Aurelin chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
If u could beta this fic it would b gr8!
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
Nice take - I particularly like the whole "Legally Blonde" meets "Charlie's Angels" aspect. Very funny, but a small, constructive criticism: a couple of grammatical errors - tense and plural versus singular! If you want a beta, say so in the reviews area & I'll email you off site. Go Angels - look forward to the next chapter.
eledh1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
LOL! This is really funny! You write well within the spirit of the PPC!

(They're down? WHY?)
Rubi Maia Granger Wexler chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Ha ha! Pretty funny!
Sprite Figwit's Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Hee Hee Hee. I can see it now: Protectors: the all-out war .

San Antonio Rose, do you know why the PPC was exiled? I noticed that they were missing (like a few other of my fav fics) but can't figure out why.

Keep Writing!
San Antonio Rose chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Forget urple... *these two* are the ultimate evil. ;) I'm sure the fangirls would love you for it if they were aware that there *is* a canon, but as it is... they may actually flame you for making fun of them (and doing a bang-up job to boot)! This is funny, though, even if people do consider it blasphemous (and I say this as a PPC fan). You captured the rabid fangirl persona and mentality perfectly. :)

BTW, did you know the original PPC has been exiled? :(
Starbrat chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
BLASPHEMY! But damn funny blasphemy, so you are forgiven.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2