Reviews for Dangerous Dealings
cbmorefie chapter 16 . 17h ago
Loved it :)
lud chapter 16 . 4/21
Aro is getting too close for comfort, he looks very dangerous.
Bella is furious, I hope Edward can calm her down.
lud chapter 15 . 4/21
Edward is giving time for Bella because he cares, he feels more than lust for Bella. I love Bella, she's innocent, but she is not stupid, i believe that Bella can lead Edward to his knees.
Kisses.
lud chapter 13 . 4/21
Bella and Edward are in so much trouble ... they're falling in love, and love sometimes leaves the confused mind. I'm looking forward to more.
melissamary55 chapter 16 . 4/18
really good and cant wait to read what bella will do update soon
lynard69 chapter 16 . 4/17
No it just means his subconscious is coming to the surface and taking over his verbal filter. It is bound to happen eventually.
groovy519 chapter 16 . 4/16
Like how Bella's ready to kick arse and take names!
Loving-it-hollistt chapter 16 . 4/16
Really good story and I can't wait to read more. Update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter
tiger276 chapter 16 . 4/16
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter. It's a really interesting plot. If it's possible could we have more EPOV? I quite liked being able to look in his head for once.
JJ1234 chapter 16 . 4/16
Awesome chapter
amogle chapter 16 . 4/15
Loved it :)
Ale74 chapter 16 . 4/15
great
i like it
AmeliaJasmine chapter 16 . 4/15
Oh my goodness, I was certain this story was finished and now... It leaves off at that biggest cliffhanger ever! I love this so much though, Edward's badass attitude and Bella's innocence... Its all very appealing when put together;P

This is a bit out of the blue, but in one of the previous chapters you mentioned that you study medicine... How stressful is it really?

Please update soon:)xx
almosthadyou chapter 16 . 4/15
please continue on writing love it so far
left in bits chapter 16 . 4/15
I'm so in deep with this story, thank you for updating! I can't wait to see what happens next.

As for your question: yes! That's one of my biggest pet peeves I'm all for love "changing" a man, but let's be realistic about it alright? heh, your edward is pretty great so far, I see no issues with this in your future.