Reviews for Ending the game
illyara chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Oh my god.

I love how Andrew reacts to Bridget, it's obvious he tries to resist, and I do not blame him after his relationship with Siobhan, and he tries to justify this resistance with every new thing he knows about Bridget, and even so, his mind continues to find excuses or pretexts to continue with it.

And I also love how you present to Andrew. With an air of sophisticated and refined. But hinting a masculine, very primitive and possessive, you notice the way that claims to Bridget as his. Just as your child. Something he never does with Siobhan, proof of this is that he never had them beat or kill Henry.

illyara

pd. I do not know if you notice but English is not my native language, so forgive any errors finger.
illyara chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Woa ... is like a roller coaster.
One moment everything right, then all downhill.
It bothers me a bit, as Andrew did not stop compare Bridget with Siobhan. It may be that he is right and Siobhan would have handled the whole situation differently. With certain coldness and distancing a bit. What he does not realize is that she would have done so, because to start it would not have minded Gemma welfare. Or welfare of him either.
Bridget on the other hand, can not help but become emotionally involved with them, hence she wants to do everything possible to help even at the expense of herself.

illyara chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
It's really sweet that in the chaos that seems to surround their lives,
Andrew and Bridget find time for some semblance of normalcy.
As it is sitting to tea together and discuss their problems and possible solutions to these. Very sweet.

illyara chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Poor Andrew.
When he seems to have solved a problem, another one appears at your door.
Clear that the relationship between him and Bridget, deepens as they have to rely on each other to get away with these conflicts.
And now with Juliet in the mix, really going to touch them learn to be a family to work out all together.

n_n illyara
illyara chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Aw ... I truly adore Andrew ..
He's so stoic, strong, so sure of himself.
And yet so vulnerable and so hurt by constant lawsuits and
arguments with Siobhan. I feel a mad desire to be there with him and care for him, I'm sure desire, Bridget shares with me.

illyara chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Hello. I like how you handle the characters.
And as you adapt to the story, and still manage to develop your story.
Actually I never understand the character of Siobhan. So I more or less
understand the hatred and resentment she has towards Bridget. But to the rest of the world. ¿?

Anyway, I love the couple Bridget & Andrew. And what I see you too.
So if you keep writing about them, I'm leaving reviews. Deal?

illyara chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hello Bella.
I liked your story.
A very interesting approach.
I love the character of Andrew.
I never understand the why Siobhan prefers Henry. O_o?
That Bridget not only fall in love with him, but she trusts in him spite of everything against him; certainly shows which of the twins is the smartest. Or more intuitive.

illyara n_n!
PrincessMaylin chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
I just have to say that this is literally one of the best Ringer stories that I have ever read! I absolutely love Andrew's thoughts, except for the fact that he actually was trying to kill Siobhan in this story. I just love how he has finally realized that it's Bridget he loves! That is so amazing, and it is enhanced so well with your description and narration. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful your fic is! I hope mine turns out to be as good as yours. Could you please read and see if it is up to your standards? I want so badly to make it good. I would greatly appreciate it if you read it and told me what you thought.

May
PrincessMaylin chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Wow! This is a very good story. It is so detailed and Andrew's thoughts are so believable! I really hope he comes to realize that he does love Bridget! I know he does deep down inside. Please update soon!

Maylin
scifiromance chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
This was BRILLIANT! :D I'm in awe!
scifiromance chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
This is a wonderfully detailed, well written chapter. WELL DONE and please write more soon! :)
VeronicaMars1983 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I just read chapter 1 to 6 and I am hooked ;-)

very well written and I hope to read the next chapter soon ...
NotAContrivance chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I still maintain it's black. ;) But I do like the contrast. Especially since we have her in shades of olive and teal all of the next episode to reinforce it.

Aww, the mug is such a cute idea. And Andrew is so grumpy! I also like the very timely Beauty and the Beast reference, given the film's twenty year anniversary and rerelease. ;) Andrew can be beastly, but he's the good kind. Olivia's like the beast before he's been turned into a beast.

I see you're already foreshadowing for Catherine. ;) I also love the frenemy relationship between Andrew and Henry and how he pretends to be polite but is secretly hating on him. Hi-larious. I've personally always thought that, whether he knew or not, Andrew was just kind of benevolent to Henry because he knew he was in a much better position than Henry and never really saw him as a rival or an equal, but I kind of like that Andrew doesn't even notice Henry's overt hostility and that he's a bit embarrassed. I like Andrew being the better man.

I also like the little flashback of him and Olivia celebrating... did he invest with Halliburton or Blackwater, perhaps? ;) Though I do have one little qualm with it, which is that the Iraq War started in 2003, and Andrew's company was founded in 2001, ironically right before a recession.

How Andrew found out about the affair, on the other hand, is disgusting! I mean, it's one thing for Siobhan to be a dirty ho, but to not clean the sheets or make the housekeeper/maid do it... much less what was that doing so high up on the bed, and I really don't want to know the answer to that, do I?

Aww, look at that, Andrew's jealous already! But how much exactly does he conflate Siobhan and Bridget? Lol, Big Gun. I also like the boxing references and Andrew's views on power and enemies, very in-character and a nice touch. Although the bit about him being mad about nothing he did being enough, it's interesting to me how quickly he forgets that Bridget barely knows him and has no reason to trust him, especially since she doesn't know he isn't doing it for Siobhan.

I also really like the insights into the Andrew and Siobhan relationship here, how she kind of urged him on and pulled him into the darkness with her, though I feel like Andrew has more lingering feelings for Shiv than he wants to admit, even knowing that she's poison. And I gotta say I kind of agree with Andrew because he basically gives her everything she wants except attention. Which seems like a rather lame trade off since Henry is a serious downgrade. Although if Henry was a stud, it would explain his appeal. All I can say for Henry is that he's more available, both physically and emotionally. Otherwise Andrew's pretty much superior in every way, probably even in prose construction. I also like the glimpse into the dynamic between Andrew and Arbogast. It's interesting to think of Andrew brushed off like that.

Silly Andrew, such a hypocrite sometimes. If she thought you were going to kill Shiv and was right about it, why wouldn't she think that you were going to do that to her, especially if she thought you didn't know she wasn't Siobhan? Andrew is really lucky Bridget didn't jump to conclusions and shoot him. Lol.

Aww, and there it is, my favorite part of the chapter! The dress. Aww, Andrew, you totally don't realize you just fell in love with her. Only I worry that Andrew isn't going to stop playing games with Bridget and testing her. I wonder sometimes how much he realizes that Bridget isn't Siobhan. But, anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter and have meant to review it forever, so here we go, and I hope to hear more of this story, obviously, especially with all that's been going on with Andrew in recent episodes. Lovely work!
zimquist chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Your take on Andrew makes him a more interesting character than on the show. It gives their interactions an interesting spin if he's a shady businessman and that he actually knows about Bridget. I also like your take on Andrew and Siobhan-that they were both hungry, greedy, and really did play games with each other.
abbyfan chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Great update! Having you update and new Ringer in the same week was a real treat! Looking forward to your next chapter.