Reviews for A Bad Start
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Very in-character. I like it.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Draco has an excellent reaction to Luna's appearance at the very beginning. You do a nice job describing her and they are both very in character. I like the idea of Draco feeling a bit guilty after throwing Luna out of the compartment. You keep it nicely believable, especially since it's not exactly a common reaction for such a character.

I also really like how you write Pansy. Just like we see her in canon!

This entire piece was really lovely. You wrote it very well and I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for this!
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Please, please continue this! I really like the concept, and would love to see how Luna and Draco's relationship would develop. And speaking of Luna and Draco, great job with their characterization. You captured his outward jerkiness very well, while still showing him to be an overall decent human been deep down, without it being over the top or OOC; and the fact the Luna doesn't react to the way people treat her made it all the more painful to watch.
thankyoucaptain chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh, I like this idea! You make the pairing seems so rational. And Draco feels completely in character, while having funny feelings for a strange girl. I like the idea, and it's kind of inspiring!

~Rose
Kokoro no Hana chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was sweet. I like how you kept Draco and Luna in character, when most make Draco all weird. I couldn't see any Spelling errors, and I'm terrible at spotting grammar, so let's skip that. Overall a very well done.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Lol poooooor Draco. Just admit it, you have a crush. XP you know, I think DracoLuna has moved up to my third favorite Luna pairng haha. After HarryLuna and LunaRolf. :) great job! XD
LadyLilyAshley chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yay Druna! I love it :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was a lovely story! First, I really loved the description of the Slytherins' activities in their compartment, LOL. The frog-pulling sounded very cruel somehow - Chocolate Frogs aren't alive though, ARE THEY? o.O - and OMG, Crabbe and Goyle were disgustingly hilarious. I loved the description of Luna, it was pretty cute, really showed Draco's disbelief well, and it was really Luna. I also loved Luna just standing there instead of going away, and the way Draco ordered Crabbe and Goyle to get her out. The chin-trembling was so cute! As for the sorting, your point about Ravenclaw being where the crazy people go "to pass off their insanity as depth" made me die laughing, especially since you ARE a Ravenclaw, missy ;) (I honestly thought you'd make Slytherin). The whole thing was pretty enjoyable, though I STILL don't see DracoLuna as a couple ;)