Reviews for Under the Rags
guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
The story was fine until you paired the scouts with the wrong General in my opinion. Kunzite and Mina are the only true pairing. They shouldn't be paired with anyone else.
Serenity312 chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
Spectacular. But wow! I can't ever find enough words to praise this story. Truly amazing, loved every second I was reading. Wonderful plot, never read anything like this. Thanks so much for sharing. A must read for everyone. :)
Latebuttruefan chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
This is another one of you stories that I haven't been able to put down. I've once again being staying up late to try and read as much of it as I can. I had my suspicions that the man after Serenity would turn out to be Sapphire and that Ami would turn out to be Esmerelda. Both story lines worked out fabulously. I'm in two minds with the ending of the epilogue though. Whilst I am thrilled that Serenity is pregnant (as I was worried that you were going to write it that they couldn't have children), I am disappointed that it ended there. But that is a personal preference though as I love the couple so much that I could just keep continuing to read about them. However all good things must come to an end, so they say :-)
But we'll done on another great fan fic and hopefully we can get a sequel or maybe some updates to some of your amazing ones?!
CrownPandora chapter 23 . 1/10/2015
Your story was crazy! So much going on in do many places. I love how you took it slow with serenity and Endymion though, nice build up.
HK chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
I don't understand why this story doesn't have as many reviews/faves/follows as others. This was easily the most gripping and fantastic fanfiction I have ever read. It felt more like I was reading an experienced and published writer. From the very first chapter I was hooked. I cried, laughed and felt every emotion the characters did. Applause to the writer, you may just be the best on this whole website. Well done!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
There are constant slip up of the names Serena and Isabelle that it becomes rather distracting. Where Dariend prompts Lota to get on his house he says it 'listens to Serena even in her weakened state' and now in this chapter, Lita says to Darien that 'Serena is not one to pander'.
MrsG89 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
So I'm now upto chap 6 and I can't help notice that this is pretty much the movie Ever After. Not that I care because Ever After is my favourite movie. :)
Lune chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
A cute rendition of Cinderella filled with lively characters, a believable cast, and plenty of drama. The work flowed nicely and was paced generally well, though the last two chapters seemed a bit of a rush and hodgepodge of things. Some more time on description would have been appreciated (at some pivotal points you didn't mention things like color or make of clothes and dresses) and more setting development would have been nice too.
All in all though, good work!
Sarinea chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
A very interesting story. Interesting ending. Curiously paired Sailor Scauts and Generals. :)
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
This was a very interesting story. Good job.
Animefangirl95 chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
Great chapter:) I love how you ended this:)
Em chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
I would love a sequel!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
Great chapter!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
Great chapter!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
When will they finally get peace? Update soon!